Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Deployed Soldier to New Orleans Pleads for help
Posted by: isuseneca ()
Date: September 6, 2005 04:52

I don't deserve your mercy....I only ask for your help. I recently got the call up from the Illinois National Guard to go to New Orleans. I will miss the Soldier Field show....1000.00 lost....my brother and brother in law will be having a good time now...anyways, I only ask that anyone send me dvd's or videos of the Stones tour or shows to my house and my wife will send them to me or keep them for me upon my return. PLease, help me!!! Also, any news from the web regarding the Stones, please send to anthony.shelton1@us.army.mil.....also, if anyone could find it in their heart to send me a copy of the new Stones cd...I would really appreciate it...and lastly....it looks like I won't be back until the STones are in Europe....I love Europeans....my wife is Finish (I am 1/2 American Indian Seneca and Lakota and Irish) and I will be seeing the Stones in Europe next year.....please....if any European friends can help me see the Stones in Europe, I would be greatly indebted...

anyways...anything can be mailed to

Anthony Littleson-Shelton
221 Martin
Normal, Il 61761

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1810
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home