Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Keith Richards by Barbara Charone SAME AS Keith Richards: Life As a Rolling Stone?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: December 14, 2016 23:10

Always a fave from the Charone book .............................

ROCKMAN

Re: quick question: Keith Richards by Barbara Charone SAME AS Keith Richards: Life As a Rolling Stone?
Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: December 15, 2016 00:15

with sssoul

Anita was a model first, when the Stones met. Then she was a model who was in movies.

I know it's always said that she was a model, but are there any pre-Stones photos of her?
Who was she modelling for? Where? And so on.
In that era I suspect "model" may have been a euphemism for "hip hottie with a bunch of acquaintances with cameras"

According to Wiki,she was working on a modelling assignment in Munich when she first met Brian (early 1965).
Am sure she featured in Vogue and some of the other trendy mags at the time.
But no, she wasn't a 'career model' in that sense.
Movies beckoned of course.
There are some photos taken around 1966 of Anita and a happy Brian showing off their (current) line of clothes. Both very photogenic of course.

Re: Keith Richards by Barbara Charone SAME AS Keith Richards: Life As a Rolling Stone?
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: December 15, 2016 14:13

Thanks, JLoww. Of course I know those shots with Brian
(but I believe they're just dressed in their own hip way, not in a line of clothing).
What I mean is I've never seen any photos of her from before she met the Stones.
I haven't really searched, though, so ... what do I know

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 15, 2016 16:03

I think these are some of her modeling shots.

Anita

Anita

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2262
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home