Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Who is this gorgeous mystery woman from 1968 or '69 Los Angeles associated with Stones?
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: October 19, 2016 18:13

eye popping smiley Yummy.

Re: Who is this gorgeous mystery woman from 1968 or '69 Los Angeles associated with Stones?
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 19, 2016 19:26

swiss
EddieByword
swiss
HMS
Iman Abdulmajid maybe? - No, she´s born 1955.

Maybe this person isn´t a celeb, so we´ll never know?

Interesting you thought Iman -- there's a similarity -- both in looks and in who dated her!

The mystery woman is model Winona Williams. The summer of 1968 when she hung with the Stones in Los Angeles she was known as "Nona." at one time she was the girlfriend of David Bowie and also Shep Gordon. She is alive and well.

Thanks for the people who added helpful suggestions -- Andee appreciated the help people provided. Now that she knows who it is, and can contact Winona, she can include the photo of this gorgeous lady in her book!

cheers
swiss

Are you sure that's her?....Winona Williams' cheek structure looks far more pronounced than the girl in the photo.........

According to Claudia Lennear, that's who it is...

Ahh right........not that I know Claudia Lennear either.......grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-19 19:26 by EddieByword.

Posted by: slakka ()
Date: October 24, 2016 02:48

[iorr.org]

Is this her also?

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: October 24, 2016 14:57

EddieByword

Not sure whether videos are displaying (they appear only for on mobile for me - not laptop), but this video will provide background, so you don't need to plead ignorance about Claudia Lennear again spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
[youtu.be]

-swiss

Date: October 24, 2016 15:08

slakka
[iorr.org]

Is this her also?

Jeeez, I don't know...I'm not getting her vibe from that photo. But the woman in that photo is definitely not Estelle Bennett tho. I'll see whether I can find out.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: October 24, 2016 16:12

swiss
BILLPERKS
Charlene Tilton
steffialicia
Kim Kardashian - lol

Not helpful to a really neat lady (Andee Nathanson), but I guess we all handle time on our hands differently... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

That's certainly true.

Posted by: Phil Good ()
Date: October 24, 2016 17:57

71Tele
swiss
BILLPERKS
Charlene Tilton
steffialicia
Kim Kardashian - lol

Not helpful to a really neat lady (Andee Nathanson), but I guess we all handle time on our hands differently... spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

That's certainly true.

Well said guys.

Date: October 24, 2016 20:33

swiss
slakka
[iorr.org]

Is this her also?

Jeeez, I don't know...I'm not getting her vibe from that photo. But the woman in that photo is definitely not Estelle Bennett tho. I'll see whether I can find out.

I think its Winona Williams OR someone Winona can definitely ID.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-25 03:28 by slakka.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 24, 2016 22:25

swiss
EddieByword

Not sure whether videos are displaying (they appear only for on mobile for me - not laptop), but this video will provide background, so you don't need to plead ignorance about Claudia Lennear again spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
[youtu.be]

-swiss

Cheers Swiss, yes, showed up fine.............so she's Brown sugar eh?......interesting stuff........(He still won't say who Memory motel is....but apparently she's still around...........smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-24 22:26 by EddieByword.

Date: October 25, 2016 07:35

EddieByword
swiss
EddieByword

[youtu.be]

-swiss

Cheers Swiss, yes, showed up fine.............so she's Brown sugar eh?......interesting stuff........(He still won't say who Memory motel is....but apparently she's still around...........smileys with beer

Cool! yep, she's still around -- that's how she was able to I.D. Nona Williams in the photo last week winking smiley
-swiss

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: October 25, 2016 20:53

Great find I'm convinced......................here is another video

[www.youtube.com]

Date: October 31, 2016 18:47

swiss
slakka
[iorr.org]

Is this her also?

Big Tony Funches may know the answer. Whatta ya think?

Date: November 1, 2016 13:13

slakka
swiss
slakka
[iorr.org]

Is this her also?

Big Tony Funches may know the answer. Whatta ya think?

Thanks, slakka,

He said, basically, it could have been Winona, but he wasn't sure, and at the time he was serious about this duties--he was constantly working--and it wasn't his place to track who was accompanying whom. I've moved on, for now, but may eventually ask her myself whether she was at Altamont.

-swiss

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: November 1, 2016 17:46

Would Ronnie Schneider not know of her?
Or Bill Wyman. He was taking photos all the time.

Date: November 2, 2016 14:15

jlowe

Thanks, jlowe, my guess would be Ronnie would've been even less likely than Tony to notice who was visiting with Mick. hmmm...don't recall seeing Bill Wyman shots from the '69 tour, do you?

-swiss

Date: November 2, 2016 14:41

swiss
jlowe

Thanks, jlowe, my guess would be Ronnie would've been even less likely than Tony to notice who was visiting with Mick. hmmm...don't recall seeing Bill Wyman shots from the '69 tour, do you?

-swiss

Swiss (Andee?) I know you've mentioned at times you are working on a book. What is the topic again?

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: November 2, 2016 14:54

jlowe

Ronnie already said - "No idea, but she looks familiar" [iorr.org]

Who is the guy on far right? (Not the guy looking through the tent hole). Also love the guitar standssmoking smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 2, 2016 16:48

2000 LYFH
Who is the guy on far right? (Not the guy looking through the tent hole).

Hahaha, that cracked me up!

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: November 2, 2016 22:21

looks a bit like tennis player venus williams.

Date: November 2, 2016 22:49

2000 LYFH
jlowe

Ronnie already said - "No idea, but she looks familiar" [iorr.org]

Who is the guy on far right? Sam Cutler

Date: November 3, 2016 10:25

Palace Revolution 2000
Swiss (Andee?) I know you've mentioned at times you are working on a book. What is the topic again?

hi PR2000,
Thanks for asking -- no, I am not Andee smiling smiley

Andee (Cohen) Nathanson is a photographer who was friends with the Stones in 1968 and 1969 in LA, and friends with photographed many other bands and artists over the years. She is coming out with a book, Andee Eye, soon. She also is an astrologer, and published a neat column for Baby Mama on astrology & kids, called "Astro Musings."

My topic is Altamont -- first to complete are an audio ("The Night Before Altamont" ) and a film documentary (Altamont 360°). It has been not been a quick project. I have been writing all along, and Altamont: The Book, and other storytelling components will be forthcoming.

-swiss

slakka
Who is the guy on far right? Sam Cutler

Nope - not Sam.

It is Michael Lydon (just confirmed with him--incidentally, I interviewed him for "The Night Before Altamont" - extremely lovely, thoughtful, insightful, funny, pithy, aware, and self-aware man).

-swiss

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-11-04 01:30 by swiss.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: November 3, 2016 13:18

I would love to see a photo of Andee Nathanson from when she was with James Fox. Marianne was entranced by her beauty.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1973
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home