Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Just play all the new songs live on stage
Posted by: bartman ()
Date: August 25, 2005 20:12

Last Thuesday I was with a friend of mine who was invited by EMI records for listening party of A bigger Bang. It was in Amsterdam in a club called The Mansion. A nice and trendy club.
There was a lot of press, but I don't know why. MAybe they expected some showbiss people or something. One guy was hoping that The Stones would come. I helped the guy out of his dream by saying that they will play in Boston that night.

This was the first time I listened to the whole album. All songs from A-Z. The played loud as it should be. And I must say that it really kicked ass! If it was on me they may play all the new songs live on stage. For me it's the best album since Black & Blue!
Not one bad song. Not one!

Re: Just play all the new songs live on stage
Posted by: SeNdEr ()
Date: August 25, 2005 20:20

I do agree, they should play for example, Let Me Down Slow, It Wont Take Long, Nearly Dead, also Rain Fall Down, i love this album, is great, the best since Tatto You

Re: Just play all the new songs live on stage
Posted by: T&A ()
Date: August 25, 2005 20:21

Nearly Dead! LOL - now that would have been a provocative title for a new Stones tune!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1355
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home