Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Look What The Cat Dragged In
Posted by: crossfire ()
Date: August 24, 2005 15:59

Question for those fortunate folks to hear this one in its entire, stereophonic state:

How does the track begin? Slow, mid-tempo, right on point with speed? Just curious because I really do dig this one, but of course I've only heard the Amazon snippet.

And T&A, I can't wait to hear SOL live!! smiling smiley

Re: Look What The Cat Dragged In
Posted by: CSD ()
Date: August 24, 2005 16:40

One of my favourite tracks. Quite a fast rocker with a great riff all the way though and some great percussion.

Posted by: crossfire ()
Date: August 24, 2005 17:39

Right, touched it is a favorite! What about the beginning of the song my man! What's the tempo like?

Posted by: CSD ()
Date: August 24, 2005 19:31

Quite fast, the riff kicks in straight away closely followed by the rest of the band. Gazza described it perfectly as a cross between INXS and Undercover!

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: August 24, 2005 19:40

I think these kind of songs are much more interesting than the play-by-numbers rockers like RJ and It Won't Take Long. Cat Dragged In, Neo-Con, RFD, Let Me Down Slow, SSMC - these show the band experimenting and stretching themselves a bit.

Posted by: drake ()
Date: August 24, 2005 20:33

Sounds like Hold On To Your Hat to me... I doubt anyone will be amazed by it compared to all the other fantastic tunes on the album. Its the only piece of filler on ABB.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: August 24, 2005 20:35

I hear NOTHING in this song that reminds me of Hold Onto Your Hat. and - Crossfire - one more word about SOL and you'll be buying me lunch in SF....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1967
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home