Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ameriquest presale password
Posted by: rocksaurus ()
Date: August 24, 2005 15:56

Long time stones fan (over 25 yrs) new to the board and wondering if anyone might be able to help me with the ameriquest presale password for vegas. Already scheduled for two shows this tour and hope to make it three.

Re: Ameriquest presale password
Posted by: Pohan ()
Date: August 24, 2005 16:27

the password is "ameriquest"

Posted by: rocksaurus ()
Date: August 24, 2005 16:32

Thanks Pohan. Have went the $100 presale route for the other shows. Hope to score some good seats for vegas and still have a little cash to lay down on the tables.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: August 24, 2005 20:50

yes, for those who can't read the ameriquest page!

Posted by: otherside ()
Date: August 24, 2005 22:38

Internet Presale Info
Fan Club Presale:
Start: Mon, 08/22/05 10:00 AM EDT
End: Fri, 08/26/05 12:00 PM EDT

Is standing on the ticketpage from TM, but why can't you buy with your presalecode?
Only with big night invite and the Internet Ameriquest-presalecode and isn't not dangerous buy tickets with the code what not use for u on the TM sitepage can you read:
More Information
Ameriquest PresaleOffer
If you are responding to the Ameriquest Presale offer, please enter the offer code or password and select a quantity of tickets. (rules and restrictions may apply. Refer to your offer for details.)
I mean the last words............I come from Europe end maybe I standing for ticketbox in NY and they say your code was not for you, it is a pity but no tickrts for you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1782
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home