Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Bravousa Stones Store Advice Please
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: April 15, 2016 12:57

Just recieved an email from suppsedly Bravousa stones store stating, ' we are unable to process payment for your order number *******. Please contact customer service within 7 days to avoid cancellation, followed by email address and phon number to contact them.

I am not sure this is for real, as it say on the title from - merchandise'musictoday.com

Anybody else recieve anything similar to this, this is for posters and t-shirt from the Cuba concert.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-15 22:09 by bv.

Re: Advice Please
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: April 15, 2016 14:41

odean73
Just recieved an email from suppsedly Bravousa stones store stating, ' we are unable to process payment for your order number *******. Please contact customer service within 7 days to avoid cancellation, followed by email address and phon number to contact them.

I am not sure this is for real, as it say on the title from - merchandise'musictoday.com

Anybody else recieve anything similar to this, this is for posters and t-shirt from the Cuba concert.

I would go to the website where you bought the gear & get the phone number off of that. Always a good web security practice. Hopefully not too basic here, trying to help. I deal with web security a lot with my job.

Date: April 15, 2016 15:00

Thanks for getting back to me.

I did email them through their website, hopefully this will be ok and hopefully they will get back to me.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 15, 2016 15:27

If you are suspicious, never use any link/email/phone number provided by the dodgy email. And check to see whether you really have got an order number *********.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 15, 2016 15:48

Musictoday and Bravousa are connected, so it sounds reasonable, but
as everyone said above - go to the site you ordered from and contact them through there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-15 15:50 by with sssoul.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: April 15, 2016 21:53

odean73

I still have not received my poster but it says the order is still being processed. I don't plan on paying credit card bill if I haven't received poster by the time I'm billed.

Date: April 15, 2016 22:06

Reckon I will be ok, on the security aspect as I have done what kind people have stated.

I have just recieved a response requesting that I phone them, instead of emailing them with details ( which I would not do anyway )

It just seems strange that I had no problem with my first Cuba order.

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: April 16, 2016 11:41

I received the same message on the same day like odean73 ! I ordered from France and I am very suspicious because, just after they sent the e-mail, they tried to debit a supplementary sum which doesn't correspond to anything and this 3 times ! Fortunately it was refused by my bank !

Date: April 16, 2016 12:20

Marylou59
I received the same message on the same day like odean73 ! I ordered from France and I am very suspicious because, just after they sent the e-mail, they tried to debit a supplementary sum which doesn't correspond to anything and this 3 times ! Fortunately it was refused by my bank !

Thanks for this. I will get in touch with my bank also.

Re: Bravousa Stones Store Advice Please
Date: April 16, 2016 22:51

Went to my bank today and they said no approach or contact from supposedly Bravousa.

This is the first ever time I have had a problem with ordering items with them, but obviously it might not be there fault.

Posted by: grandmeaulne ()
Date: April 16, 2016 23:44

Anyone received their Cuba merch yet?

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: April 17, 2016 01:31

That company is absolutely horrible. I can't tell you how many things I've ordered from them that I never got

Date: April 17, 2016 02:37

donvis
That company is absolutely horrible. I can't tell you how many things I've ordered from them that I never got

I am aware that people are not very happy with bravousa, but this is the first me i have had problems with them and also it might not be them to be honest.

Posted by: IrisC ()
Date: April 17, 2016 04:04

I ordered 3 shirts from Cuba show. Only received 1.

Date: April 17, 2016 14:48

IrisC
I ordered 3 shirts from Cuba show. Only received 1.

Did you order the three t-shirts at the same time?

Posted by: grandmeaulne ()
Date: April 18, 2016 20:04

I'm a little concerned about all the comments. Hope my order for a shirt and a poster will come through. Still haven't heard from Bravadousa

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: April 18, 2016 23:14

you could post your concern over lackadasical service on their facebook page

[www.facebook.com]

or call their new york offices -- + 1 212 445 3400 -- to speak with someone in merchandise distribution to see if they can get the ball rolling for your order

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: April 18, 2016 23:49

They are beyond belief as a company. I ordered a shirt and poster set and received it, three months later they sent the same order again?! Mad.

Posted by: swaymusik ()
Date: April 19, 2016 00:28

I ordered the RS Ole Core Tour Black Zip Hoodie.
Received the item and noticed right away it was not the same as the one pictured on the website.
Sent a few pictures to Bravado so one could clearly see that the logo on the front is smaller & not the same color / color of the back print different and badly off center).
Bravado answered back < A check in the warehouse has indicated that the other hoodies are the same as yours, so a replacement would be the same >.
For 85 bucks, I was stunned how the hoodie looked cheap (printed Made in China) and how unconcerned Bravado seem to be about all this.
The one on the website looks so nice and does have a tag.
I returned the item + Bravado does not refund any shipping paid to Canada therefore had to pay the return fee.
This is the second time I returned an item to Bravado.

Many of the products currently available are inferior in quality and it appears their supplier(s) for the US are not the same as before.
Up to the Bigger Bang tour all the shirts I've purchased are far more superior in quality.
Terrible service.
Learned my lesson well.
That's my two cents worth concerning Bravado.

angry smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-19 02:43 by swaymusik.

Posted by: IrisC ()
Date: April 19, 2016 01:20

I ordered 3 shirts from Cuba at the same time 2 were extra large and the other was medium. The medium came. I m still waiting for the 2 extra large ones. It's the car with the tongues on the lights.

Date: April 19, 2016 15:07

Just received an email that my order (for Cuba poster) has shipped. I live in the US. I haven't been billed yet. I'll keep you posted.

Date: April 19, 2016 16:06

steffialicia
Just received an email that my order (for Cuba poster) has shipped. I live in the US. I haven't been billed yet. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the info.

My first order is supposedly on its way and the money has come out from the bank. My second order is the one i had the problem with, with an email stating there was problems with payment etc.

I havee checked with ny bank and paypal and there has been no contact from Bravousa and so i am just going to sit it out and see what happens, just dont think its worth the risk of my accounts for a shirt and poster and perhaps order them again in the near future.

Date: April 21, 2016 18:55

Just recieved an email stating that my order has been shipped.

On their web site states that order has partially been shiped, so i wait and see if i get the t-shirt or the poster. Hopefully i will get the both in the end.

Date: April 22, 2016 23:18

odean73

On their web site states that order has partially been shiped, so i wait and see if i get the t-shirt or the poster. Hopefully i will get the both in the end.

Just received my poster. I hope you receive your order soon!

Date: April 23, 2016 01:14

steffialicia
odean73

Just received my poster. I hope you receive your order soon!

Thanks i will let you know as soon I get some sort of notice.

Date: April 26, 2016 14:26

Just recieved notification that the second part of my order is now being shipped.

still waiting for the car cuba poster from about two weeks ago, but thats the postal package i signed up for thou.

So it looks like the supposedly email from Bravousa was a scam.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: April 26, 2016 14:52

Just got an e-mail from Bravadousa saying my orders for the Cuba shirts have been shipped. They originally said 3 weeks after the gig, so not too bad and they didn't process my Paypal payment until the day of shipping. Just waiting for the postman now !!!

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: April 26, 2016 16:05

swaymusik
I ordered the RS Ole Core Tour Black Zip Hoodie.
Received the item and noticed right away it was not the same as the one pictured on the website.
Sent a few pictures to Bravado so one could clearly see that the logo on the front is smaller & not the same color / color of the back print different and badly off center).
Bravado answered back < A check in the warehouse has indicated that the other hoodies are the same as yours, so a replacement would be the same >.
For 85 bucks, I was stunned how the hoodie looked cheap (printed Made in China) and how unconcerned Bravado seem to be about all this.
The one on the website looks so nice and does have a tag.
I returned the item + Bravado does not refund any shipping paid to Canada therefore had to pay the return fee.
This is the second time I returned an item to Bravado.

Many of the products currently available are inferior in quality and it appears their supplier(s) for the US are not the same as before.
Up to the Bigger Bang tour all the shirts I've purchased are far more superior in quality.
Terrible service.
Learned my lesson well.
That's my two cents worth concerning Bravado.

angry smiley
I bought the tour hoodie at the Porto Alegre gig, the one with the ole logo on the front and tour dates on the back. Very good quality and a damn sight cheaper than the store price. It was also made in Brazil, so it looks as though they're now selling inferior Chinese hoodies as if they're the same quality.

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 26, 2016 17:10

I recently ordered 3 poster and RS Argentina White Tote with Print.

170$ + 70$ shipping cost.

They shipped some items seperately and it already costed me 124€. One poster was damaged. DONT order from bravadoUSA if you live in Europe.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: April 26, 2016 17:28

I feel the pain for those of you who have struggle with Bravado. I will say, recently, I ordered one of the on-sale Brussels sets and the album was terribly warped. They sent me a new one, much better vinyl. All very quick and easy. I did call them, and that really helped.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2078
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home