Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

This Tour: Forecasting High & Low Energy Shows
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 21, 2005 23:58

In addition to their astrological charts, when we look at the biorhythmic patterns of the 4 major bandmembers, we can forecast which shows on this tour are likely to find the band at their highest and lowest energy levels...

You might want to use this forecast if you're interested in buying tickets for those shows that will find the Stones in ABSOLUTE TOP FORM, because these concerts are often CLASSIC SHOWS you won't want to miss !!

Here's sort of a synopsis of what the next 5 months holds in store:

Aug 20-24: Extremely low energy, sorry Fenway smiling smiley

Sep 3-8: Extremely high energy... look out New Brunswick, St. Paul, and Milwaukee!! You're likely to see some of the greatest shows on the tour!

Sep 14-20: Fairly low energy for Giants Stadium and Albany

Sep 28-Oct5: Quite high energy. Don't miss Pittsburg, Harrisburg, & DC

Much of October is sort of a "muddled energy", tending slightly to the low of average. The lower side of this period is around Oct 12 to 21st, not to extreme lows, but below average.

Nov. 7-10: Good confluence of energy cycles portend well for L.A., especially the Nov. 8 gig at the HollywoodBowl, and perhaps also 11-11 in San Diego.

Nov. 19-27: Towards extreme low energy for Fresno, Salt Lake, Denver, & Phoenix. Vegas on 11-18 is borderline.

Dec. 2 to Dec. 8: You don't want to miss this period of extreme high energy. UNFORTUNATELY there aren't many gigs scheduled during this extremely fortuitous timeperiod! The recently scheduled Memphis show on the 3rd should be a knockout, also Houston comes close on Dec. 1 and it looks pretty good for that show.

Dec. 13 to 19: Vacation is a good thing

Dec. 23 to Jan 2: Extreme high energy for the rumored Boston shows... if those happen, get tickets !!! Very fortuitous.

Jan. 10-15: On the lower side, not quite to extreme low for Montreal.

Remainder of Jan: sort of mixed & muddled, similar to parts of October.

I'll go on record as forecasting the following venues as the best, most mind-blowing shows of the first months of the Tour: St. Paul, Harrisburg, DC, the 11-8 show in L.A. and also possibly Milwaukee.

BE THERE !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-09-02 22:29 by CreedenceLives.

Re: This Tour: Forecasting High & Low Energy Shows
Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: August 22, 2005 00:11

Man, I don't know what your smoking but can I Have some!

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Date: August 22, 2005 00:15

For those of you specifically interested in "the Keith and Ronnie Show"... in other words if you want to see the world's greatest guitar duo AT THEIR ENERGY PEAK, then you might want to really focus on the following shows:

Sept 7 to 12: Extremely high guitar energy for: Milwaukee, Chicago Soldier Field, and it just might bleed over to the 13th at MSG also.

Turning cartwheels, just realized I've got tix for that Chicago show the guitars will be BLISTERING in the Windy City !!!

Nov. 9 to 15: Very high guitar energy, not quite to the Sept.7-12 level, but quite high, bodes very well for: San Diego & the 2 SanFrancisco gigs. Might also be at good level for the Nov. 8 LA show.

Dec. 27 to Jan 4: Pinpoint bullseye extreme high guitar energy, especially peaking right on Jan. 1st. Unfortunately no gigs confirmed during this timeperiod. If those rumored Boston Fleet Center Shows happen, GET TIX, those will be phenomenal shows, the whole band will be peaking during that period.

Jan 22-26: Extreme high guitar energy confluence during this period. Bodes very well for guitar buffs at: Chicago United Center (note to self: GET TICKETS!!). Also if the gigs at MSG on Jan20 and St. Louis on Jan27 happen, the guitars should be in above average (for them) form on these dates too.

This note deals only with energy charts of Keith & Ronnie while the prior note deals with the confluence of energy for the fab 4 including Mick and Charlie.

ENJOY !

Posted by: Marhsall ()
Date: August 22, 2005 00:19

Crazy

"Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a solid rhythm down"

Posted by: Rutger ()
Date: August 22, 2005 00:21

I just stopped smoking the big green one's two months ago, otherwise I might have actually followed this advice! haha

Date: August 22, 2005 01:23

Marhsall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Crazy
>
> "Well my heavy throbbers itchin' just to lay a
> solid rhythm down''

It's actually not crazy at all... just a rather simple matter of forecasting biorhythmic energies forward...

I've yet to meet anyone who didn't conform to their biorhythmic pattern quite closely... they're often not aware of why their energy is high or low, but it doesn't change the basic facts.

Posted by: skelly ()
Date: August 22, 2005 01:25

So can you give any advice on months during Summer '06, the European dates?

I think I've bust a button on my trousers....

Date: August 22, 2005 01:32

skelly Wrote:
> So can you give any advice on months during Summer
> '06, the European dates?
>
> I think I've bust a button on my trousers....

Yes, standby... I will forecast the Summer 06 and European dates in a few hours...

That way you'll have plenty of time to get tix in advance to the most awesome shows for that leg of the tour !

BTW, are you interested more in the overall band sound or in the guitars, drums, Mick's singing or ???

Posted by: Rutger ()
Date: August 22, 2005 01:37

Give me the guitars man!!! BTW if you're going to do this anyway.. you might wanna check when everyone is on top form at the same time... that way you could predict the hottest gig.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: August 22, 2005 01:39

I can't wait to prove you wrong for the Giants Stadium, Albany and Fresno!!! Mark my words, not my biorhythms!

Posted by: skelly ()
Date: August 22, 2005 01:40

CreedenceLives Wrote:

> Yes, standby... I will forecast the Summer 06 and
> European dates in a few hours...
>
> That way you'll have plenty of time to get tix in
> advance to the most awesome shows for that leg of
> the tour !
>
> BTW, are you interested more in the overall band
> sound or in the guitars, drums, Mick's singing or
> ???

I think to hear a good guitar sound would be cool, or the overall band sound would be good too. But presumably the energy of the audience will relate back to the energy of the band then I'd just be interested to know if any particular period will be better than others, for overall excitement.

I think I've bust a button on my trousers....

Date: August 22, 2005 01:49

Rutger Wrote:
> Give me the guitars man!!! BTW if you're going to
> do this anyway.. you might wanna check when
> everyone is on top form at the same time... that
> way you could predict the hottest gig.

Everyone on top form at same time... see first post in this thread.

Note this is "top energy", not necessarily "top form", but often they do correlate.

Date: August 22, 2005 03:29

Looking out into 2006, I'm able to forecast those timeperiods when I believe the band as a unit will be in highest energy, and also those times when the Keith & Ronnie guitar show will be peaking...

If a timeframe isn't mentioned, it's basically "neutral" or "plus or minus average".

Here they are:

Jan 18-20: Extreme high energy for entire band. The Keith and Ronnie show will peak out a day or two later, probably from Jan 21 to 24th, but Mick & Charlie will be fading a bit by then. K&R should be sky high from the 21-24th.

Jan 30-Feb6: Band energy levels tending towards very low to extremely low as a unit. The Keith & Ronnie show will be at low ebb from about Feb 4 to 10th.

Feb 14-17: Overall band energy should be quite high to very high during this 3 to 4 day window.

March 22-23: Overall band energy will be above average to quite high for a brief 2 day period. The Keith and Ronnie show will peak a few days later, around Mar 26 to 4th. This latter period is extremely high for K & R.

Apr 19-22: Extremely high energy for the band as a unit. Keith & Ronnie will continue for a few more days, peaking from the 23rd to the 27th.

May 1-6: Very low energy for the band as a unit. K&R also low until about the 11th.

May 16th: A "one day peak" for the band as a whole. Keith and Ronnie should be super-hot from the 17th to the 21st.

May 24-30: Extremely low energy for band as a whole. Keith and Ronnie particularly low from 25th to 30th. One of the lowest energy extremes during all 2006.

June thru mid July is a "muddled" energy picture without many extreme highs or lows.

June 9-13: Keith and Ronnie may be a bit more energetic than average here.

July 27-Aug 2: Extreme low energy for band as a unit. 28th to 2nd are particularly low for Keith and Ronnie. Another major low energy zone for 2006.

Aug 10-15: Extreme high energy for the band as a unit. The Keith and Ronnie show is peaking from the 11th to the 16th. An extended very high period for 2006.

Aug 21-28: Extreme low energy for band as a unit. Keith & Ronnie energy profile is extremely low from the 27th to Sep. 2nd.

Sep 4: A "one day peak" for the band as a unit.

Sep 7-11: Keith and Ronnie show is blisteringly energetic.

Sep 17-22: Extreme low energy ebb for the band as a unit. The K&R show energy level is very low from the 19th to the 25th. A very low energy zone for 2006.

Oct. 1-5: Extreme high energy zone for the band as a unit. Keith and Ronnie will continue strong from the 6th to the 8th.

If I could only pick a few timeframes in 2006:

Jan 18-22

Feb 14-17

Mar 23-24

Apr 19-23 looks super hot.

May 16-17

Aug 10-16 maybe the best of the Summer! Wherever you lucky people are to see these shows we'll look forward to your reports !!

Sep 4-5

Oct 1-6

SO... Watch those venue confirmations and GET THOSE TICKETS EARLY !!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-08-22 11:23 by CreedenceLives.

Date: August 22, 2005 08:40

If Fenway was ANYWHERE NEAR GOOD that's a tremendous omen for this tour because their energy curve is about as low as it can get !!

.... Just wait til the reports from the Moncton and St. Paul shows in a couple weeks !!

Date: August 22, 2005 21:51

New Stones pre-sales were announced today at this link:

[tickets.rollingstones.com]

Of all these shows, the clear best from the point of view of very high band energy is New York City, MSG, on 1-18-2006...

Don't miss this show, it has all the makings of a CLASSIC PERFORMANCE given the very fortuitous confluence of high energy for the Fab Four !

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: August 22, 2005 21:56

Hey I need a advice on win at the LOTO. Which month and which numbers> I need to know all.

Date: August 22, 2005 22:13

aprilfool Wrote:
> Hey I need a advice on win at the LOTO. Which
> month and which numbers> I need to know all.

As you might expect, that really can't be forecasted... just completely random.

I would advise against playing the Lotto from the risk/reward point of view, the house just takes far too much of a rake...

If you want to gamble on something, learn Poker, the odds are much better and can be in your favor unlike so many other gambling options.

Sorry couldn't be of more help on the Lotto numbers, lol

Date: August 24, 2005 18:18

Regarding the Newly Announced dates including the first South American gigs...

> February 11, 2006 San Juan Coliseo de Puerto Rico
>
> February 18, 2006 Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Beach
>
> February 21 & 23, 2006 Buenos Aires River
> Plate Stadium
> February 26, 2006 Mexico City Foro Sol
> March 2, 2006 Los Angeles The Forum
> March 7, 2006 San Antonio SBC Center
> March 9, 2006 Little Rock Alltel Arena
> March 11, 2006 New Orleans Arena
>
> see rs.com

We can see from prior posts above, that the Feb 18 gig in Rio will be at the tail end of a very high energy window, so Rio is likely to be a ROCKIN' SHOW !!

The rest of the dates are plus or minus "average energy" levels, with no clear extreme high or low confluences of energy cycles for the Fab Four...

Also re-iterating the very high energy zone indicated for the recently announced Jan 18th gig in New York... that may be one of the very highest energy extremes on this leg of the Tour !!

BE THERE !

Date: September 2, 2005 22:28

Looking at the updated schedule, we can now forecast that the Dec. 3 MEMPHIS SHOW falls within the Dec 2 to Dec 8 "high energy zone" for the band !!

Don't Miss Memphis, it's likely to be even higher-energy than Houston on the 1st!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1570
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home