Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

opening night set list
Posted by: 40 licks tix ()
Date: August 20, 2005 21:44

I just checked out the set list for opening night on the iorr Boston 2005 page and I think it SUCKS!!! Don't get me wrong, sympathy and tumblin' dice and start me up will always be favorites. But, this list doesn't even begin to get out of the box. Come on guys, you have a huge catalog of great tunes. One of my favorite parts of the last tour was the ABSENCE of Miss YOU. I had heard it at every show of every tour since 1978, and I didn't miss it at all. I just hope by the time they do the west coast leg they mix it up a lot or the 10 shows I'm doing might be my first set of disappointments since I started going to Stones concerts in 1969.

Re: opening night set list
Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 20, 2005 21:50

Im on your side ,,Throw out the warhorses,,& give us the Rare stuff

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: August 20, 2005 22:01

Have to agree that I want to hear things they haven't played often or for a long time, e.g., not Start Me Up, Satisfaction, HTW, Tumbling Dice (enjoy them as I undoubtedly might). Everyone has their wishes and desires, but Shattered is not one of mine either. I'm also hoping for better when my turn comes around.

Posted by: stickydion ()
Date: August 20, 2005 22:09

My opinion: 10 warhorses + 10 alternate rare or new diamonds. But a gig without JJF or HTW could be NOT a stadium concert of the Stones! It's so simple...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2136
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home