Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Biggest Stage?
Posted by: sirjagger ()
Date: August 20, 2005 18:27

Is this the biggest steage ever? Even bigger than the Voodoo LOunge-Stge and the Mosnster-Stell wheels???

Re: Biggest Stage?
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: August 20, 2005 18:28

I don't know. It is said to be, but that could just be to make it sound more spectaculair.

Date: August 20, 2005 18:31

Yes !thats was also a thought of mine!..But looks Gigantic!!!....Big!...I mean if some could get or wii know the Sagefacts it is to be compared with the older sages ...and we can find out

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 20, 2005 20:37

i beleive they r now calling it a Building!!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 20, 2005 20:52

Sir, do you think we will have a good view from the front row ???? Or is it too high ?

Date: August 20, 2005 20:56

...that´s not a problem i think WWW...we must try a new thing..:Jump!!! ;=)/ sir

Date: August 20, 2005 21:09

on voodoo i was 1st row center ,, u will hav to watch the screen if the stage is too high,,,only time i say the stones is when they were right up front,,,,watch out for that camera man ,,, he had me on that screen about 18 times,,,its great thou ,,,i hope ya get a Pick from keith,,, u will also get a hand slap from those Glimmer Twins ,,,,,,,voodoos stage was very high IMO,,maybe this 1s lower

Date: August 20, 2005 21:27

Hey WWW ,i just looked @ the stage setup & it looks to me like the 1st row seats will be placed far enough back so those people will have an excellent view,,,let us no how your veiw was after your stones hangover,,

Posted by: Smalltowns ()
Date: August 20, 2005 22:12

i can't imagine than can build up this monster in european football stadiums....

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 20, 2005 23:33

Why not ? It is very high, that's right but that's not a problem with European stadiums. It doesn't seem too wide for me, even less wide than previous stages.Does anybody know the size of the stage in comparison to the size of the stages they used for previous tours? I bet they've had bigger and wider stages before.

Date: August 21, 2005 00:45

Yes..if we or somebody can figure out or get to know the facts about the stage...high,wide and long it is...we will see and can judge...but IT lokks very BIG and great!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2081
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home