Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Stage as I see it, maybe to much drugs!!
Posted by: eric ()
Date: August 19, 2005 19:14

No drugs really. BUT I am looking at this stage and I am wondering about the concept. NOW here it gets wierd. I see alot of passed stages represented in this one. The way the 2 big steel wings are angled, kinda looks like flags.. OR the way the FLAGS were on either side of Still Life tour, The grey steal and the HEIGHT of the stage is kinda like Steal Wheels ( not the same color but could be a STEAL representationn of that stage, the GOLD AMPs well, B2T stage.. and the two structers over the stage ... look like the big serpent thing from voodoo lounge stage... the tall black curtain.. looks like the GREAT screens from the Licks tour.....PLUS some seem to think that the stage will elevate well... I equate that to the opening of the lotus stage in 75 ( I think ). I could be way off here but I see alot of representing of passed stage tours here with this one..... by the way... I LOVE THIS STAGE!!!!

Re: The Stage as I see it, maybe to much drugs!!
Posted by: drake ()
Date: August 19, 2005 19:29

When you're done shrooming I think you'll see its prettymuch a new concept from the ground up. I do see what you mean about two light and sound structures but thats nothing new. Licks had that as well (albeit different placement) and its mainly a lighting structure with a few PA house speakers to hit the first 10 rows of the audience. Fantastic stage! Well beyond what I imagined.

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 19, 2005 19:33

1 thing about the stones,,they always have an incredible stage,,,Mick & Charlie done good again,,,,looks 2 me like theres more speakers this time around, hope they use um for the guitars,,

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: August 19, 2005 19:38

San Siro Milan. Well, just a little bit

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: August 19, 2005 19:40

Guggenheim NYC....San Siro....Globe Theatre... smiling smiley

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: August 19, 2005 19:56

I don't like it...WAY too busy.

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: August 19, 2005 20:00

When all is said and done and we see it in action this may well top the VL stage as the best ever! A bigger bang indeed.

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: August 19, 2005 20:11

yes, it seems they are pushing the edges they have set with the Vodoo Lounge tour.

"got to be worked on
don't have no bark nor bite..."

Date: August 19, 2005 20:15

i think some video will be on the metal stripes
The middle looks a little narrow right now for a vid screen. Right now it does look "busy"

However we ain't seen nothing yet. I thought the BTB wasn't great at first but it came out great.

Date: August 19, 2005 20:16

any night time rehearsals?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-08-19 20:17 by Donkey Girl Scout.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: August 19, 2005 20:22

Donkey Girl Scout Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i think some video will be on the metal stripes
> The middle looks a little narrow right now for a
> vid screen.

The video screen is briefly seen in this news clip [www.cbs4boston.com]

Posted by: eric ()
Date: August 19, 2005 21:35

NOW I GET IT!!! Its an Octopus... Remember last tour the rumor was the stage was going to be an Octopus... Well here it is... BTW I don't eat shrooms ( worm dirt ) I am purest... LSD25 on a cube baby... IF your gonna trip then trip or stay at home... I still see the other stages though.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: August 19, 2005 22:12

The 2 big steel wings are simply angled because of the static of the stage. Otherwise it gets instable is some wind blows....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1597
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home