Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Jagger's 'Moves'
Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: August 20, 2005 21:21

Yeah Edward, watching him do those moves in front of a mirror was so idiotic. But did you see the OTHER guy doing them too??? Hhahaha LOL!! Two of them in the room cutting those stupid poses. I nearly fell out of my chair.
I do believe much of those moves are needed. And maybe only Jagger understands why. I mean after all he is the Jagger! He is the one who has been on any stage in the world and played for millions of peoples. he knows audiences. We don't know any of all that. When he talks about certain things that he has to do in stadiums I find it very interesting. You can easily see that eh himslef finds it all a little silly. "Are you all feeling allright?" "And finergpointing and waving. Running up on a ramp and making sure he actually has a reason to be uyp there. I found that really intrigueing. He was talking with Fisher about the sideramps and said that once he got out there there wasn't really anything for him to do. So I guess even a small railing can mean wonders to a consumate proi like him.He would have something to work with. And all thos winmdmill moves are need in the big venues so people can see him.
But then he gets in the small clubs and STILL does them. That is where he looks silly. Like Edcwrad says: why does he feel he still needs to do them? It's maybe the same train of thought that makes him see himself still as an irresistable stud to the young girls. I read where Andrea Corr was totally grossed out by him. When they played together she said he immeidtaely got all gropy with her. (She loves good ole Ronnie.) So he might think that he still needs to be the sex machine doing the bump'n grind on stage.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2049
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home