Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Wayne Perkins interview on ALMOST joining the Stones
Posted by: GetYerAngie ()
Date: January 25, 2016 00:59

DancelittleSister
You cannot be serious?????? This feels like Taylor leaving the Stonessad smiley

+1

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: January 25, 2016 15:34

Doxa
Anyway, I think this - a great old time thread with a substance - is a good place to say goodbye to all of all ofyou. I retire now, and I wish all the best for you. Be good and love the Stones! At least, that's what I am going to do, no matter if it hadn't been so explicit about it sometimes with my critical observations...

The passion! The Stones! BV and everybody, have a great tour, like always!smileys with beer

All yours,

And thank you... without you, nothing...thumbs up

- Doxa
noooooooooooo!!!

Date: January 25, 2016 16:06

Doxa
Anyway, I think this - a great old time thread with a substance - is a good place to say goodbye to all of all ofyou. I retire now, and I wish all the best for you. Be good and love the Stones! At least, that's what I am going to do, no matter if it hadn't been so explicit about it sometimes with my critical observations...

The passion! The Stones! BV and everybody, have a great tour, like always!smileys with beer

All yours,

- Doxa

You know it well. This place is empty without you. And you know darn well that I mean it!

Don't leave, my friend. We'll have to talk this through over a Koskenkorva soon..

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: January 25, 2016 21:46

DandelionPowderman
Doxa

All yours,

- Doxa

You know it well. This place is empty without you. And you know darn well that I mean it!

Don't leave, my friend. We'll have to talk this through over a Koskenkorva soon..
thumbs up

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 26, 2016 22:31

Thanks, Doxa. Your insight is awesome and always will be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-26 22:32 by GasLightStreet.

Posted by: JamesMadison ()
Date: February 1, 2016 16:28

Sad that Wayne Perkins didn't get the gig. Very sad.

Date: February 1, 2016 16:32

JamesMadison
Sad that Wayne Perkins didn't get the gig. Very sad.

How long would he have lasted?

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: February 2, 2016 00:38

Doxa

All yours,

- Doxa

What do I notice first so late as more than one week later? A sad moment in IORR's existence!

Doxa retiring? Hopefully then to do something (even) more personally rewarding, not just to stop.

Also I want to join in thanking you, Doxa, for your immense input!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1072
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home