Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

weather in Boston and dressed rehearsals
Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: August 16, 2005 18:46

Yesterday, the weather was not fine according the photos.
The meteo-sites expect a sunny day on friday, i guess it will be the day of the dressed rehearsals.
Possible showers sunday and tuesday.

Bjornulf please, more about the rehearsals in Toronto (I'm pretty sure you noted all the songs rehearsed) and those to come in Boston.
You just put an ad for the ones who don't want to know the set-list before sunday.
Thank's my friend.

Re: weather in Boston and dressed rehearsals
Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: August 16, 2005 19:14

Just read the tour diary of Chuck Leavell (http://www.chuckleavell.com/) You will find all about rehearsed songs and how to go through some lists they got from fans (i.e. 5 most wanted from shidoobee ! ).

Posted by: jss ()
Date: August 16, 2005 21:39

don't forget that this is new england and the weather can turn in a minute...if it says rain then it will be hazy hot and humid...if your sitting in the grandstands and it is hot, dress lite...there isn't much of a breeze going through there and it can be warm...at least it generally is during sox games...and if your in the grandstands and it rains your under cover

Posted by: MnLtMi ()
Date: August 16, 2005 22:41

Right now warm, humid and possible showers forcast for sunday. But who knows. They are playing no matter, so lets rock.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1268
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home