Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6768697071727374757677Next
Current Page: 76 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones Fall 2016 mini tour
Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: September 23, 2016 00:34

laughinearlydied
if you are looking for tickets to the first show in vegas, check also viagogo.com, there are some good tickets right now for face value or way under in lower level.

Not my cup of thee. Thank you.

Date: September 23, 2016 00:34

GAFF
StonesDoug has added a new thread for a possible third Vegas show.

Is there a date?

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: September 23, 2016 03:01

Nope.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 23, 2016 03:48

mtaylor
Wouldn't mind a change every now and then. It is like drinking beer - trying a new one doesn't harm, on the contrary.

I'll drink something new to that. smileys with beer

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: September 23, 2016 04:51

I've been wondering about a warm-up/surprise show...

Could the rumors of a possible third Vegas show relate to something like this? I'd think a surprise before the first show in Indio would be in the Southland, and the LA Forum is open on 10-2 & 3, but usually the surprise is more intimate. The Forum is also open on 10-10 & 11, which could be a Between the Desert gig...

I'd think they would keep at least 2 off-days between all the dates, which leaves the sched wide open before and between the Indio shows...

Rock and Roll, days away folks!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 23, 2016 07:59

There is a rumour about a 3rd Las Vegas show but I am not sure about it. They need to on the East Coast the week after so there is not much space left in the calendar.

Bjornulf

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: September 23, 2016 08:31

MisterDDDD
Say Oct.12th.

That would only leave one day off before the 2nd Desert Trip show. These days, they have a minimum of two days off between shows.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: September 23, 2016 11:16

bv
There is a rumour about a 3rd Las Vegas show but I am not sure about it. They need to on the East Coast the week after so there is not much space left in the calendar.

That's very disappointing to hear about East Coast. I thought there was 2 weeks from end of 2nd Vegas until opening of Exhibitionism, was hoping they would show up at Bill's 80th gig.

Date: September 23, 2016 15:23

If there is another Vegas gig I would bet a small venue

A warm up show

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-23 15:28 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: September 23, 2016 16:56

bv

Are you confirming the rumour about the Boston private show?

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: September 23, 2016 17:22

Ads have said the Second Vegas show is the Final US Date for 2016 though, yeah? Guessing them needing to be on the East Coast is for the opening of Exhibitionism?

Posted by: HonkeyTonkFlash ()
Date: September 23, 2016 20:35

DEmerson
Ads have said the Second Vegas show is the Final US Date for 2016 though, yeah? Guessing them needing to be on the East Coast is for the opening of Exhibitionism?

Wouldn't that "final show" thing be a great play to make East Coast fans all the more ecstatic if they announce a NYC show to coincide with the exhibit? I can dream...

"Gonna find my way to heaven ..."

Date: September 23, 2016 22:49

Can someone with an accurate seating chart tell me if seat 1 in section C is on the inside of the isle by the center section or outside of the aisle along the lower bowl?

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 23, 2016 23:39

georgemcdonnell314
Can someone with an accurate seating chart tell me if seat 1 in section C is on the inside of the isle by the center section or outside of the aisle along the lower bowl?

Accurate seating chart

Looks like it's right across from center section B.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: September 24, 2016 06:17

georgemcdonnell314

Yes, the perennial question. U might want to call the ticket agency or the arena itself.

plexi

Date: September 24, 2016 19:41

Here's a website for places to eat and such for those of you going to Vegas coming out of town. Which is most of us.

[vegas.eater.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-24 19:42 by micknkeef@cox.net.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: September 27, 2016 00:04

Yes the prices are outrageous for vegas, a friend said Jagger is money crazy since steel wheels tour. I'm beginning to wonder if they care for their fans like Springsteen obviously does.

Posted by: yeababyyea ()
Date: September 27, 2016 00:22

babyblue
I'm beginning to wonder if they care for their fans like Springsteen obviously does.

Of course they don't care for their fans very much. They still think it's fun the play together but their laziness and lack of musical ambition is the reason for all these greatest hits tours and high ticket prices.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: September 27, 2016 14:04

yeababyyea
babyblue
I'm beginning to wonder if they care for their fans like Springsteen obviously does.

Of course they don't care for their fans very much. They still think it's fun the play together but their laziness and lack of musical ambition is the reason for all these greatest hits tours and high ticket prices.

The saying being:

'There's no fool like an old fool.'

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 27, 2016 17:13

jlowe
yeababyyea
babyblue

The saying being:

'There's no fool like an old fool.'

Or... Daddy(s) you're a Fool to Cry.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: September 27, 2016 21:52

babyblue
Yes the prices are outrageous for vegas, a friend said Jagger is money crazy since steel wheels tour. I'm beginning to wonder if they care for their fans like Springsteen obviously does.

ye$,the $tone$ love you.every $how they play i$ for the $erious fan$.jagger$ only concern i$ for you to be enjoying your$elf,$ince the $teel wheel$ tour he ha$ felt that way.how dare you question their commitment to the fan$.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: September 28, 2016 01:21

lem motlow
babyblue

ye$,the $tone$ love you.every $how they play i$ for the $erious fan$.jagger$ only concern i$ for you to be enjoying your$elf,$ince the $teel wheel$ tour he ha$ felt that way.how dare you question their commitment to the fan$.

Maybe you spell it like they did on the cover of the "Undercover" album: RO££ING $TONE$grinning smiley

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: September 28, 2016 15:05

I panicked and on 9/11, I bought tickets through a broker for 10/22. Since the tickets are not selling well, it's upsetting to watch prices drop daily. What's more upsetting is that I may attend a non-sellout show.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-28 15:06 by steffialicia.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: September 28, 2016 21:35

steffialicia
I panicked and on 9/11, I bought tickets through a broker for 10/22. Since the tickets are not selling well, it's upsetting to watch prices drop daily. What's more upsetting is that I may attend a non-sellout show.

Sorry to read this. Hopefully the good memories will override the negative in the long run. But the amount of hype surrounding each Stones tour is reprehensible at this point. Price of an education, as Keith says.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: September 28, 2016 22:56

Don't worry the tickets will be given to high rollers, celebs. etc., there won't be empty seats, which would not look good in the DVD, BR Delux, etc.

Posted by: Bashlets ()
Date: September 28, 2016 22:59

So why do the stones have to be on the east coast a week later? I thought exhibitionism didn't open until like November 11th.

Date: September 28, 2016 23:02

Rokyfan
Don't worry the tickets will be given to high rollers, celebs. etc., there won't be empty seats, which would not look good in the DVD, BR Delux, etc.

Date: September 28, 2016 23:04

That's exactly what I'm afraid of...not true fans.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: September 29, 2016 09:53

Bashlets
So why do the stones have to be on the east coast a week later? I thought exhibitionism didn't open until like November 11th.

There's a rumour of a corporate show in Boston, which I hope is just that a rumour. After Vegas 2 they really should be heading back to London to play at Bill's 80th gig, well Charlie & Ron that is.

Posted by: dennisdster ()
Date: September 30, 2016 05:34

steffialicia

Why would attending a non-sellout show be an issue? Their show at Staples a couple of years back didn't come close to selling out, even with the extensive papering they did with the $85 seats. They played well, though, we had plenty of room to move, plus sat in the $750 seats for under $100 a piece. What's not to like about that?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6768697071727374757677Next
Current Page: 76 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2676
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home