Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6566676869707172737475...LastNext
Current Page: 70 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones Fall 2016 mini tour
Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: September 14, 2016 05:22

chrisvw
JadedFaded
My email says VEGAS

odd - mine says STONES

As I recall, those were the same two passwords used for the first Vegas show. They possibly differ in what seats are made available to you because I remember having no LL seats come up with one password, and LL seats did come up when using the other password. Who knows!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: September 14, 2016 05:44

JadedFaded
timbernardis
Cristiano Radtke
mnewman505
what's this about the Desert Trip release...

ON SALE SATURDAY 9/17

"Residents Sale at 8:00a PDT · Public Sale at 1:00p PDT"

Residents of where? California?

"If you weren't lucky enough to secure tickets to Desert Trip, the rock festival featuring The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, et al., Coachella Valley residents will get a chance to roll those tumblin’ dice again.

Goldenvoice producers have announced Coachella Valley residents from Palm Springs to Mecca will be able to buy three-day passes in all price ranges in person and online on Saturday, Sept. 17."

[www.desertsun.com]

what I don't understand about all this is that there are "passes", "tickets" and "wristbands." What are each of these for and is it necessary to have all three to get into the shows?

plexi

If you buy a 3-day pass, they will send you a 3-day pass wristband. Without a valid and activated (online) wristband you will not be permitted into the one mile perimeter around the venue. There is a one mile police-check perimeter according to what DT sent out with the wristbands. There are no paper or e-tickets. They also sold a limited number of 1-day passes. Those have a 1-day wristband.

so is the wristband the (same as the) pass?

Also, on the Order Info page, there is this:

For all order related questions, please contact Ticket Purchase Support:
Phone: 855.414.6340

and when I go to that website, there is this:

Print-at-Home tickets are typically released 4-6 weeks before an event takes place. This varies depending on the festival, so please be patient if your tickets are not emailed to you during this time frame.

When your tickets are emailed to you, the message will contain a link to download your Print-at-Home tickets as a PDF file. These can be downloaded and printed out, or pulled up on your smartphone and scanned at the gate.

If you still have not received your tickets in the days leading up to the event, not to fear! You can resend them to the email on file manually, or download them from your account as well. Click HERE for instructions on how to do so.

plexi

Date: September 14, 2016 06:12

What they sent says this: your wristband is your ticket. It must be worn for all three days. It must be on your right wrist. It must be activated before arrival. It will be checked by police at the event area perimeter. It is nontransferable. It is non-replaceable if damaged lost or stolen. It is void if tampered with or removed. You must wear the wristband activated in your name. Photo ID may be required. Guests with non-activated wristbands will be denied entry to the venue. There will be a mobile app available October 1 for activating the wristband. You can also activate it at deserttrip.com/wristband-activation

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 14, 2016 06:52

The 'festival seating' link plexi posted handles more than just Desert Trip - hence other events/venues that may have hard tickets to print, etc.
For Desert Trip specifically, there are only wristbands that need to be activated as noted above by JadedFaded.

Date: September 14, 2016 07:38

OK great guys, this about answers all my questions. Thanks. Oh, so the wristband = ticket = pass? The pass is my lone remaining question.

plexi

Date: September 14, 2016 07:40

never mind, I see u answered my question in the other Coachella thread.

plexi

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: September 14, 2016 07:49

cyclist
JadedFaded
My email says VEGAS

Thank you!

Thank you. I should have got the e-mai; but didn't!!

Date: September 14, 2016 07:50

cyclist
chrisvw
JadedFaded
My email says VEGAS

odd - mine says STONES

Thanks to you as well!

Yes!!!

Date: September 14, 2016 07:56

I don't see anything on AXS website about the presale

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:10

shawnriffhard1

Yeah, I saw that, but looking back through the thread, it seems the LuckyDips were only available on rollingstones.com, so it seems the $75 only applies to the ASX site. I thought I had seen something about $38, but can't find it now.

Oops, never mind then. $39.50 sounds a much better bet.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: September 14, 2016 10:35

I just booked the Mandalay Bay hotel for the first Vegas concert. About 180$ a night for a Suite with 50$ Resort credit on booking.com

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: September 14, 2016 13:07

JadedFaded
I only got one email today from AXS saying presale is Wednesday.

As for purchasing on Stones app vs AXS.com, I think both methods will be available. They were both available for Vegas Oct 19. I had one device on AXS.com and another on the app. I had better success with AXS.com, but other people had good success with the app. I just hope AXS doesn't freeze up on me again like last time when I got "thank you for your purchase" but it froze and the charge didn't go through and I lost great seats. Heavy volume seems to be a problem for their website.

Thank you! Good luck tomorrow

Posted by: HouseBoyKnows ()
Date: September 14, 2016 16:55

What is the link people should use for the AXS pre-sale? I'm having trouble finding one. And just to confirm, resale starts at 10AM Las Vegas time and code words reported so far are either STONES or VEGAS. Right?

Thanks,

HBK

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: September 14, 2016 17:35

Wristband ... must be on your right wrist.

Why the right wrist?

What if a person is an amputee or has birth defect? ... no arms or no right arm ?

Posted by: reg thorpe ()
Date: September 14, 2016 17:53

schillid

Wristband ... must be on your right wrist.

Why the right wrist?

What if a person is an amputee or has birth defect? ... no arms or no right arm ?

can't go to the show

Date: September 14, 2016 18:03

That just ain't right

Date: September 14, 2016 18:04

There's nothing left

Date: September 14, 2016 18:07

So unfair. And you can't even throw your arms up in despair and frustration.

Date: September 14, 2016 18:09

duplicate

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-14 18:10 by schillid.

Date: September 14, 2016 18:40

Any advice whether it is better to go through the Rolling Stones App or download the AXS App and go through that?

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: September 14, 2016 20:03

Presage password is shelter on the app

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 14, 2016 20:07

It looks like the pre-sale for the second Vegas concert is up at Axs.com: [tickets.axs.com]

Posted by: Stones50 ()
Date: September 14, 2016 20:10

Got my tix!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 14, 2016 20:14

Was offered $750 tix in section 8 but declined. Tried 4 or 5 more times but there are no more available in the top price range at the moment. Best available is section 208 for $321.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-14 20:17 by Beast.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 14, 2016 20:16

Never even appeared as available on the app for me...
Grrr ... Come on Lucky Dips!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 14, 2016 20:20

The app just constantly crashed on my phone, on one tablet it kept getting error messages and on another tablet the ticket page just kept freezing. By contrast, there were no problems with the AXS website.

Posted by: chrisvw ()
Date: September 14, 2016 20:23

Beast
Was offered $750 tix in section 8 but declined. Tried 4 or 5 more times but there are no more available in the top price range at the moment. Best available is section 208 for $321.

don't they wait until the general on-sale to offer the lucky dips?

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: September 14, 2016 20:24

Thought I'd take a peek and tried but just got no tix available message on the app and sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes on the AXS site on PC. Lame...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-09-14 20:31 by JN99.

Date: September 14, 2016 20:24

Today's presale was strange. Very few seats available. And for some reason, "search again" did not work for me. It kept saying it was my final offer. After a while, it said no seats available at all. I did buy a ticket--worse than my ticket for the 19th. But I think everyone will have a better chance for tickets on Friday's general public sale. I wish I could have waited, but my debilitating STSD forces me to buy a ticket as soon as humanly possible.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: September 14, 2016 20:25

chrisvw
Beast

don't they wait until the general on-sale to offer the lucky dips?

Yep:

"LAS VEGAS LUCKY DIP TICKETS

As a part of the general onsale, a limited number of tickets will be sold at $39.50 plus service charges. All Lucky Dip tickets will be sold as a pair. The ticket locations will be throughout the venue, including Side View Upper Level, and Floor. You and your guest will find out your seat locations when you pick them up the night of the show. Only one pair of tickets is allowed per person."

[www.rollingstones.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6566676869707172737475...LastNext
Current Page: 70 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1588
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home