Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 14
Re: The Rolling Stones Latin America Olé Tour 2016
Posted by: nankerzrk ()
Date: January 11, 2016 16:45

stones2000
corriecas
KRiffhard
bv
Yes there will be a new female backup singer for this tour in Latin America, and she will be doing rehearsals this month. Lisa is busy for this tour. Crossing my fingers they will still do Gimme Shelter, it is a must for me.

Cindy Mizelle?

Tina Turner !!
jeroen

I hope the Stones don't end up missing Lisa too much. She, Mick and Keith seem so happy together at every show. Ronnie and Charlie don't seem as close to her

In the US I felt like Mick and Lisa were quite cold - Keith was fine, but Mick seemed to not be in the best of moods with her

Posted by: everwest1 ()
Date: January 12, 2016 00:50

I hope there are as many scopers down in South America as we had here in the U.S. for the zipper tour. I would help fund air/hotel/concert tickets for Tiger Debbie / GlimmerGirl24 if she wanted to go down and do it. She was the best of the best scopers. Thank you again Debbie for your excellent scoping.

The world is a better place when The Rolling Stones are on tour

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: January 12, 2016 08:34

Am i wrong or are we very close to rehearsals? Nice , warm feeling

Posted by: JamesMadison ()
Date: January 12, 2016 14:42

Will Mick give a shout-out to El Chapo? Should be interesting.

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: January 12, 2016 17:17

Rehearsals start next saturday the 16th Ronnie said on BBC today. In London?

Posted by: dandelion12 ()
Date: January 12, 2016 22:10

We havent't been lucky in buying tickets for La Plata for the 13th because of the creditcard mess.
Checking VIAGOGO the whole time.
Now the prices are going down and we're tempted to hit the button.
Anybody with experience?

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: January 13, 2016 02:03

[twitter.com]

Ronnie tells BBC's Hazel Irvine he leaves for rehearsals on Saturday. - [youtu.be]

Posted by: buffalo 81 ()
Date: January 13, 2016 07:08

what about Ole tour rehearsals?

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: January 13, 2016 13:26

RipThisBone

Are they in studio (in London) now?

Date: January 13, 2016 15:15

KRiffhard
RipThisBone

Are they in studio (in London) now?

I don't think so. Ronnie said he's leaving for rehearsals saturday. Problably heading for South America and meet the other Stones there.

This is what Nate ("the best source you can get")) says in the Ronnie on BBC jan.12 thread:

I was told recently that the rehearsals will be in Chile and that the stones will be starting them in the middle of January.
My source for this information is the best you can get.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2016-01-13 15:16 by RipThisBone.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: January 13, 2016 15:49

I didn't say that I was the best source of information that you can get,I said the source of the information I got was the best you can get.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: January 13, 2016 16:24

Nate
I didn't say that I was the best source of information that you can get,I said the source of the information I got was the best you can get.

Nate thumbs up

Nate do you know if they're in studio for recording sessions?

Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: January 13, 2016 19:54

Any word on opening acts, if any, for these shows?

Date: January 13, 2016 20:12

KRiffhard
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Sorry no I don't know.
What I do know for sure is that they were in the studio in December working on a new album and my guess is that they probably continued to do that after Christmas I was also told that they would be going to Chile to start rehearsals in the middle of January.

I am NOT a stones insider but I have been able to get some information because I have been lucky.

I don't mind to reveal my source of information but I'm not sure if it is the done thing to do?

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: January 13, 2016 20:49

everwest1
I hope there are as many scopers down in South America as we had here in the U.S. for the zipper tour. I would help fund air/hotel/concert tickets for Tiger Debbie / GlimmerGirl24 if she wanted to go down and do it. She was the best of the best scopers. Thank you again Debbie for your excellent scoping.

*I am with you 100% on this- oh pretty please, will contribute PayPal kitty fund...
(Sorry BV if this is improper, that periscope live Stones is addicting for those of us at home)

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: January 13, 2016 20:54

Nate
KRiffhard
Nate

Nate thumbs up

Sorry no I don't know.
What I do know for sure is that they were in the studio in December working on a new album and my guess is that they probably continued to do that after Christmas I was also told that they would be going to Chile to start rehearsals in the middle of January.

I am NOT a stones insider but I have been able to get some information because I have been lucky.

I don't mind to reveal my source of information but I'm not sure if it is the done thing to do?

Nate thumbs up

Thank you Nate.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 13, 2016 21:36

Nate

Nope, it isn't.

Date: January 13, 2016 22:01

Koen
Nate

Nope, it isn't.

That's what I thought so I won't and if I did some people would not believe me anyway.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: January 13, 2016 22:04

dandelion12
We havent't been lucky in buying tickets for La Plata for the 13th because of the creditcard mess.
Anybody with experience?

I live in Colorado and bought tickets through Viagogo for the Feb 7 show last week. It was easy to do, the only potential issue is they say sometimes tickets aren't released until a week before the show. You have to have someone sign for the delivery, if you're staying at a hotel I assume you could have tickets shipped there. We're flying out Friday and they also say that tickets will be delivered at least three days before the event so we *should* be fine. We're staying at an AirBnB apartment so having tickets delivered there isn't an option

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: January 13, 2016 23:11

Nate
Koen
Nate

Nope, it isn't.

That's what I thought so I won't and if I did some people would not believe me anyway.

Nate thumbs up

I think you already did in another thread some time ago winking smiley
And what's more, I believe you!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: January 13, 2016 23:22

So do I . smileys with beer

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: January 14, 2016 00:00

About to leave from NY to ??? SA to rehearse

[www.facebook.com]

[twitter.com]

Date: January 14, 2016 00:16

bye bye johnny

[twitter.com]

Ronnie tells BBC's Hazel Irvine he leaves for rehearsals on Saturday. - [youtu.be]

A bit of a bad "hair"day for Ronnie, but looking real GOOD Mister WOOD !!!

Date: January 14, 2016 02:05

35love
everwest1

*I am with you 100% on this- oh pretty please, will contribute PayPal kitty fund...
(Sorry BV if this is improper, that periscope live Stones is addicting for those of us at home)
VERY addicting. Getting a live Stones fix every 3-4 days through periscope last year, for a short period time... and Stonesshowperiscopejunky for life. I am really really hoping our friends down in South America are gearing up to do some scoping of these upcoming Stones shows, and I know of no other way to pass that along to possible SA Stones show scopers than post here. I know it may be unimportant to people who will be at the show, but it is important to me and I hope it is proper to post about.

Scoping revolutionized the show threads here. Live show threads went from twiddling our fingers, posting emoticons and guessing what was going on to being there. I would go as far to say it was the best (top 10) use of the internet, ever.

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: January 14, 2016 08:45

Nate
Koen
Nate

Nope, it isn't.

Nate thumbs up

Unless they read one of your older posts about who you met in the street maybe... then they might believe you

Date: January 15, 2016 00:05

dandelion12
Anybody with experience?

I live in Colorado and bought tickets through Viagogo for the Feb 7 show last week. It was easy to do, the only potential issue is they say sometimes tickets aren't released until a week before the show. You have to have someone sign for the delivery, if you're staying at a hotel I assume you could have tickets shipped there. We're flying out Friday and they also say that tickets will be delivered at least three days before the event so we *should* be fine. We're staying at an AirBnB apartment so having tickets delivered there isn't an option

Thank you, Gaetzi, I think we'll choose the delivery to our Hotel, because we're leaving for Argentina already on the 30th.

Date: January 15, 2016 08:43

I swear I can feel the cosmic waves, the rumbling, the forming energy, the coming onslaught of The Rolling Stones on tour... and they are not even coming close to me and I am not able to go, but I believe that even if I didn't read the facts online, I would sense it.

And even if I am not going down South myself I am excited for the greatest rock and roll band of all time to be hitting the road again. I am excited for our friends down South to finally be getting their shows. Everyone knows South America has some of the best rock and roll/Stones fans in the world. I was delightful to see how fast these SA shows sold and I really hope they play Cuba.

I am ready and anxiously waiting to see and hear the sights and sounds of the STONES 2016!!

Olé, Olé, Olé!!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 15, 2016 15:30

everwest1
I swear I can feel the cosmic waves, the rumbling, the forming energy, the coming onslaught of The Rolling Stones on tour... and they are not even coming close to me and I am not able to go, but I believe that even if I didn't read the facts online, I would sense it.

And even if I am not going down South myself I am excited for the greatest rock and roll band of all time to be hitting the road again. I am excited for our friends down South to finally be getting their shows. Everyone knows South America has some of the best rock and roll/Stones fans in the world. I was delightful to see how fast these SA shows sold and I really hope they play Cuba.

I am ready and anxiously waiting to see and hear the sights and sounds of the STONES 2016!!

Olé, Olé, Olé!!!

It's exciting to see how excited you are! Nice and estimulated words to read. Greetings from SA

Date: January 15, 2016 22:08

To all the lucky ticketholders in Argentina:

Are your tickets papertickets or e-tickets?
Do you hold them already in your hands?
Viagogo sometimes tells, that they will arrive 3 days prior the event.
This would be too late to let them be sent to our homeaddress.

Thank you for your help!

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: January 16, 2016 03:09

Just a word to the wise i got ripped off on Viagogo!! I think that's why there so cheap its a rip off!! Thank's to Cristiano for taking care of me through out Brazil!! I owe you some Beers Cristiano!! Thank's Again!!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2142
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home