Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Not everyone in U2 is all that environmentally conscious or concerned
Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: December 16, 2015 22:53

Long John Stoner
swimtothemoon
I wonder if he wears his stocking cap on the beach?

LOL. He has while walking the property.

Maybe The Edge has become a muslim woman to make some publicity...grinning smiley

Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: December 16, 2015 23:24

Let's face it. Everyone powerfull (imagined or not) wants the little fish to foresake and pay up. The same with everything. Maybe U2 should stop touring so they wouldn't have to use cause emissions with flights, trucks and other vehicles on one tour that would equal all of this boards members emissions in a lifetime.

[www.reverbnation.com]

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: December 16, 2015 23:36

"Maybe U2 should stop touring so they wouldn't have to use cause emissions with flights, trucks and other vehicles on one tour that would equal all of this boards members emissions in a lifetime".

Not only U2 but everybody should stop touring and build a life in peace where they are born.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-16 23:38 by RipThisBone.

Posted by: Pecman ()
Date: December 17, 2015 07:11

I'm a New Yorker...

Why anybody would live in California boggles my mind...

Earth Quakes, Mudslides, Forest Fires, Draught, Traffic, Kardashians...

The place to me is un-in habitable....

Good Luck Edge...I don't understand why you just don't buy a mansion on the
Pacific Ocean that already exists?...Still Haven't Found What You're Looking For?

PECMAN

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: December 17, 2015 08:14

Pecman

Simply because the west is the best!

And then I wonder why anybody would live in New York...especially the overcrowded concrete jungle/rat race that is New York city.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: December 17, 2015 08:59

Hairball
Pecman

And then I wonder why anybody would live in New York...especially the overcrowded concrete jungle/rat race that is New York city.

Shhhhh! C'mon Hairball. Pecman it's absolutely horrid in California, you never know what's going to fall on you with all the earthquakes, the food is terrible, the scenery bleak, the droughts so bad we are thirsty all the time and Kardashians running around everywhere! You should definitely stay in New York.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: December 17, 2015 11:14

Slightly off point: If you ever want to rile up a hardcore U2 fan, point out how similar the jam out part in "Bullet the Blue Sky" is to "Stranglehold" by Ted Nugent. The U2 fan's face will turn different colors while they sputter & babble!grinning smiley

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 17, 2015 11:22

I know no U2 fan who's ever heard of Ted Nugent... They're more into disco with bands like Boney M.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: December 17, 2015 14:50

Pecman
I'm a New Yorker...

Earth Quakes, Mudslides, Forest Fires, Draught, Traffic, Kardashians...

No snow and cold weather. Palmtrees.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: December 17, 2015 17:16

Naturalust
Hairball
Pecman

Shhhhh! C'mon Hairball. Pecman it's absolutely horrid in California, you never know what's going to fall on you with all the earthquakes, the food is terrible, the scenery bleak, the droughts so bad we are thirsty all the time and Kardashians running around everywhere! You should definitely stay in New York.

I can only add - there are mosquitos everywhere, the garbage is never collected, most people leave the house expecting to be carjacked, there is no fresh produce, the only kinds of wine available are expensive imports, there are no jobs for anyone in creative or technical fields, and the beaches have all washed away.

Date: December 17, 2015 17:38

Turner68
Naturalust
Hairball
Pecman

I can only add - there are mosquitos everywhere, the garbage is never collected, most people leave the house expecting to be carjacked, there is no fresh produce, the only kinds of wine available are expensive imports, there are no jobs for anyone in creative or technical fields, and the beaches have all washed away.

I have family in Riverside, CA, and I don't disagree with this.

It still has its charm, though, like most places.

The first time I went there the hotel personnel asked me what the hell I was doing there grinning smiley

Date: December 17, 2015 17:48

DandelionPowderman
Turner68
Naturalust
Hairball
Pecman

The first time I went there the hotel personnel asked me what the hell I was doing there grinning smiley

my sympathies to you ! What charm did you find there? I'm thinking the local Denny's?

Date: December 17, 2015 17:53

Turner68
DandelionPowderman
Turner68
Naturalust
Hairball
Pecman

my sympathies to you ! What charm did you find there? I'm thinking the local Denny's?

Not the hiking places (rattle, rattle), LOL! Denny's was okay smiling smiley

Date: December 17, 2015 17:57

DandelionPowderman
Turner68
DandelionPowderman
Turner68
Naturalust
Hairball
Pecman

The first time I took a friend from Europe to the Denny's in San Diego we walked right in and he looked around and then at me and said "turner 68, THIS is America"

The rattlesnakes are amazing. It is such an effective warning system. I see one every now and then on my property and they spot me 10 feet away and give me the signal and all is well ( I walk around them)

Date: December 17, 2015 18:01

Turner68
DandelionPowderman
Turner68
DandelionPowderman
Turner68
Naturalust
Hairball
Pecman

The first time I took a friend from Europe to the Denny's in San Diego we walked right in and he looked around and then at me and said "turner 68, THIS is America"

The rattlesnakes are amazing. It is such an effective warning system. I see one every now and then on my property and they spot me 10 feet away and give me the signal and all is well ( I walk around them)

Do you only have friends from IORR? winking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1579
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home