Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thank you Bjornulf
Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: November 5, 2015 17:07

Bjornulf

Thank you for managing to get (and publish) the "rumoured dates" well in advance of today's announcement of the Ole Tour!

Its allowed many of us to get "cancellable" flights and hotels.

much appreciated as always.

Re: Thank you Bjornulf
Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 5, 2015 20:50

And many thanks to the many, many hundreds of fans, locals and other contacts and who sent me all sorts of accurate and not so accurate rumours. By the steady stream of rumours it is possible to build the true schedule, and in the end all dates were accurate except for Lima Peru was off by one day.

Bjornulf

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 5, 2015 21:03

thumbs up

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: November 5, 2015 21:16

I am very excited for all of you attending! Thrilled for the fans in South and Latin, Mexico, who haven't been able to travel afar in the past, but NOW THE STONES ARE COMING TO YOU! The time is right :-).

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 5, 2015 21:18

See you in South America

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: November 5, 2015 21:27

Super Bjornulf!

Thanks ++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 6, 2015 00:08

As usual iorr is an awesome place for detailed and early information on the tour, the shows, the travel, the hype the fan excitement and the build up that culminates with our favorite band ripping some good live rock and roll! It extends that awesome feeling of energy that happens before a rock show and one of the reasons I'm always here before a tour. Thanks indeed. smoking smiley

Posted by: 1969Fan ()
Date: November 7, 2015 18:14

By keeping those of us who don't have the resources or the ability to track the Stones, BV is doing all of us a great favor. In this case not just the upcoming SA tour dates, but by providing this forum for us to read, enjoy, and ocassionally argue over. Well done, BV, and well done if there is a Mrs. BV.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1392
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home