Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

On Stage Boxes Questions...Help a Newbie, Please
Posted by: Painted_Black ()
Date: August 12, 2005 01:27

Hi folks,

I'm trying to suss out some info for my mom about the on-stage boxes. Anyone know what the dealio is? If it's general admission like ticketmaster says, why the different price tiers? Any idea how many tickets they're selling per venue?

Any info is appreciated. My mom just helped me score fabulous tickets and experiences during the just concluded Duran Duran tour (stop snickering at me!) and I want to help her do the same for her fave band.

Thanks!

Michelle

Re: On Stage Boxes Questions...Help a Newbie, Please
Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: August 12, 2005 01:38

I would love some info too, it doesn't appear much is available so far - any insiders around???

Posted by: Pedro99 ()
Date: August 12, 2005 02:56

They are going to sell about 400 tickets per stadium. They are Standing room only I beileve people will be standing in different sections of stage "boxes" I would think the lower spaces would be $250.00 and the higher up $75.00. They say a specific set of rules and instructions will be emailed once tickets are purchased. People will not be allowed on stage during the opening bands performance but they will be allowed access into Stadium to view the performance.

Date: August 12, 2005 03:44

Do you think the boxes will be glassed in like at the zoo or will be actually be on stage without some sort of security separation (apart from, say, a railing)?

Date: August 12, 2005 03:46

I wonder if you get any idea what you are purchasing before you buy? Do you think there will be row and seat #'s or general admission to one particular section? I hate to buy blind and then be behind some huge guy and not even be able to see the back of the stage!

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 12, 2005 03:54

dont no,but with 400 on stage ,,there will be tons of security,,

Posted by: Neil F ()
Date: August 12, 2005 04:53

I have seen this at other shows and it is generally a couple of areas with a rail around it...with some security types...for Bon Jovi (before anyone harasses me I was working at the show) they were stage left and right behind the wings of the stage. It was general admission, they let patrons in after the opening act. So good luck if you're short.

My biggest question is are the $75 seats at the B-stage? I know at Gillete for the Licks tour there was this "bullpen" area all the way out in front of the B - stage. I don't even know how people got in there. But they spent 85% of the show not being real close. Is $75 a "wing position" or a "B - stage"? I'd pay it for a main stage wing...not for a B-stage spot.

They've obviously got the stage(s) built at this point so they must know. It is also looks like it is only for the large outside stage.

Date: August 12, 2005 06:23

I wish we had more details, as it appears the tickets are non transferable and I already have really good tickets for the show I want to buy on stage for!

Posted by: Painted_Black ()
Date: August 12, 2005 16:51

Thanks, folks. We'v egot a batallion set up to try to get my mom tickets to one of the shows on the stage. I convinced her (without much prodding) to not give up her Giants Stadium 10th row tix for stage ones, so we're going to try to get the stage tix for another show.

Good luck to everyone who wants them!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2366
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home