Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Chicago Pre Party Invitation from Shidoobee
Posted by: jgura ()
Date: August 12, 2005 00:16

Hey guys, this is a copy of my post from Shidoobee, you are all invited!

ey Guys,

The preparty is set! We will open the doors at Hogs and Honeys at 1PM....please show up then if you can, we want to rock the house right away! The club is located at:

1551 N. Sheffield
(at Kingsbury and Weed St.)
Chicago, IL 60622
312-377-1733

We will perform for about 3 hours for you...all stones tunes, with all stones music played the entire time that the band is not performing.

We have one issue. We have been forced to make a large guarantee on the liquor sales, and therefore will have to charge a cover of about 5-7 bucks. If we dont get the requested amount of liquor sales, we will be out A LOT OF MONEY. If any kind soul would like do donate to the party, please PM me or email me at voodoopugs at aol.com and let me know...here is the deal i propose:

Anyone who makes a donation receives a free Voodoo Pugs CD, if we reach our desired amount, i will return your donation and you can keep the cd.

THis has been a lot of work to put together and we want to make this the best for everyone. Please post if you are coming, and how many guests you are bringing....the club is 21+.

Please help us promote this gig by encouraging all you can to show up! We are taking a huge risk here, but I promise you we will have a great time! This club is a short drive from Soldier Field!

We need you all to buy a bunch of booze and have a party with us....and yes...they have a mechanical bull!

This is a premier club in Chicago!

Re: Chicago Pre Party Invitation from Shidoobee
Posted by: drake ()
Date: August 12, 2005 00:32

21+ eh? One of the dudes coming with me is 19. Alas!

Posted by: jgura ()
Date: August 12, 2005 00:39

This is Chicago man...you need to have two id's, so you can vote twice and always prove you are over 21!

Posted by: drake ()
Date: August 12, 2005 09:44

Well if this club likely wont notice then maybe we'll be there. Cant leave a fourth of our party out in the car.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: August 12, 2005 10:11

January 23rd 2006?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1929
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home