Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Cant believe it."ROLLING STONES"are back with a Big bang!
Posted by: Havo ()
Date: August 11, 2005 20:16

WHOW!!!!! What I heard so far from the new Album, it maybe their bEST since 39 years!!!. You dont have to forget B.B---L.I.B.--S.F. E.O.M.S., but I think this will be another classic!!

Re: Cant believe it."ROLLING STONES"are back with a Big bang!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 11, 2005 20:27

I'm extremely psyched myself. Can't wait.

Posted by: Fansince1964 ()
Date: August 11, 2005 22:18

The Stones still deliver!
Can't wait till the album is in my cd player and the tour have to get here soon. I live in Sweden so I have to wait until next summer!

Thanks Mick, Keith, Ron and Charlie, you've done what no one expected you to do. Roll on into the tour and kick ass. We need it!

HJofSweden

Posted by: gaigai ()
Date: August 11, 2005 22:21

I pay 5000 dollars if I get it now! @#$%& hell, damn good what I heard.

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: August 11, 2005 22:27

But Hans, I will have a online diary at Stonesvikings from Boston, so you don´t have to miss much. And you should have come with us........

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: tomstones ()
Date: August 11, 2005 22:28

Are you serious gaigai? There are people who have it already - digitally watermarked, that´s why noone dares to put them on the internet.

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: August 11, 2005 22:32

it might be the best since Tattoo You, but lets not go overboard!

Posted by: chippy ()
Date: August 12, 2005 00:02

Not gonna compare with past albums ,,too early ,,,but this thing to me sounds like the old stones,,i cant stop playin BOM Hand

Posted by: Havo ()
Date: August 12, 2005 00:15

agree-chippy----Stones are back---to their roots

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: August 12, 2005 03:26

well, Jagger did say it was "different". If he means back to the roots kick ass r&r then YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: August 12, 2005 03:35

We should be so thankful they still carry on, and give us this incredible music after all those years, great gigs and great songs - and all the bashing from most of so called fans. Think only of all the Ronnie-lost-his-chops, Keith-lost-his-touch, they'll never come up with any good material after that 4 sh*tty songs on FL and so on.

They are outstanding and unique - the greatest rock band forever. And we all can be proud to take part of it. A band like them - on top for half a century - will never appear anymore!

How much bigger is this than f.ex. 8 years Beatles, with only little live coverage in comparison.

I can't believe how much outstanding, catchy melodies, excellent harp, cool guitars, and awesome Jagger vocals are on this BIGGEST BANG OF ALL TIME!

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: August 12, 2005 04:35

Yeah guys, agreed. I'm very impressed too. I was kind of dubious after Streets of Love and Rough Justice (good but sounding too much like Voodoo Lounge to me).
But the extracts I've heard on Rockoff are fantastic!
Can't wait to hear the whole album. A bigger bang might be to the Stones what Time Out of Mind was to Dylan.

Posted by: 4tylix ()
Date: August 12, 2005 04:40

I agree for the most part that this is at least the best album since TY. That in and of itself is astounding. The emphasis on blues and a back to basics approach is really paying off!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1585
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home