Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: OT: Rugby World Cup
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 1, 2015 01:43

I saw that the USA lost to South Africa with 64-0 and, in fact, every match in the tournament. One would think they should do better since a variant of rugby, American football, is very popular in the states...

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: November 1, 2015 07:02

Stoneage
I saw that the USA lost to South Africa with 64-0 and, in fact, every match in the tournament. One would think they should do better since a variant of rugby, American football, is very popular in the states...

But most people in the US who enjoy that type of football will be playing ... American football. New Zealand is a small country by comparison, but Rugby is THE game there.

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: November 1, 2015 19:23

now that the cup is over, will there be any change in your team (coach, players) ?

in France, the coach (Saint-André) has already been replaced. Some players like Dussautoir will perhaps put an end to their international career.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 1, 2015 19:29

VIDEO: All Blacks star Sonny Bill Williams gives World Cup medal to young fan after he's rugby-tackled by security

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

Date: November 1, 2015 23:15

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-02 07:35 by Stoneage.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 1, 2015 23:34

Well done to Sonny Boy Williams for making that young kid so happy , and making The All Blacks even more popular worldwide than they already are. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 2, 2015 21:34

crawdaddy
Well done to Sonny Boy Williams for making that young kid so happy , and making The All Blacks even more popular worldwide than they already are. >grinning smiley<

A genuine Champion!
Well done New Zealand! Congrats!
smileys with beer

Date: November 2, 2015 22:30

I guess The Wallabies were intimidated after this fearsome All Blacks war dance before the final started. Who wouldn't be?

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 2, 2015 22:52

Maybe someone is interested in seeing some highlights from the final? Here it is:
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 2, 2015 22:53

So glad that Sonny Bill, and not Sonny Boy as I first thought, got his World Cup Winners Medal before that great team flew back to NZ.

That great gesture of his to the young fan, has made The All Blacks great as winners of the biggest thing in Rugby Union, and also as such really nice guys. smileys with beer

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: November 3, 2015 03:16

progressive wonderful team..the Haka's were awesome...

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 3, 2015 21:21

Stoneage

By the time a football team is set up for a play, and after reviews, time outs and commercial breaks, a rugby team will already have scored several times grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1604
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home