Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Interesting stones story. What are the chances.
Posted by: Ram ()
Date: August 11, 2015 07:09

Today I witnessed a purely random coincidence regarding our favorite rock & roll band. To make a long story short my family and I have recently started a clothing line (www.welshwear.com) and have just started doing business with a big time apparel printer. Today I went to meet our consultant and take a tour of the factory and discuss further business deals. When our consultant took us through the massive warehouse he showed us the entire process of how screen printing for shirts works. He explained how they print shirts for the Philadelphia 76ers, WWE Wrestling, and various other famous organizations. I Just happened to look at one of the many shelves that are in the warehouse where the screen print screens (Just like a stencil) are stored and there is the Quebec Zip Code shirt screen and Pittsburgh, then Atlanta. I thumbed through them all and found all of the Zip Code Tour shirt designs. After walking around the factory I saw a screen print all ready to go on the press. Picture at the bottom. I couldn't believe that the shirt I bought back at the Pittsburgh show was made right here along with all of the rest of the Zip Code apparel. I can only imagine what the sensation would of been like if I would of been there a couple of months prior and got a sneak peak at the apparel. All in all today was pretty unexpected and exciting to randomly walk into something like this./Users/RMolinaro/Desktop/Stones Screen Print.jpg

Brian had some kind of genius for finding people, didn't he?
-"He did. He got us together – Charlie, Mick and me."-"Life" by Keith Richards

Roll Tide

Re: Interesting stones story. What are the chances.
Date: August 11, 2015 07:14

The picture didn't post. Can someone help me on how to post a picture that is stored on my computer and not online with a url.
Thanks

Roll Tide

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: August 11, 2015 07:15

Ram
The picture didn't post. Can someone help me on how to post a picture that is stored on my computer and not online with a url.
Thanks

you have to put it online to an image-sharing service. there are many.

Date: August 11, 2015 07:19

Thank you for the help.

Roll Tide

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: August 11, 2015 07:23

Pretty cool!

Posted by: tomy1 ()
Date: August 11, 2015 16:11

I recently visited Nashville for a little R&R and went to the "Hatch" printing company located in the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum. This is the company that produces the "old school" posters we all use to see at various concert venues and telephone poles. Anyway during the tour they showed us a special poster they produced for the road crew of the Stones commissioned by the Rolling Stones. I'll post a pix later on - go visit their web-site - www.hatchprinting.com

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 11, 2015 19:15

Hatch Show Prints are classic. here's one I got , last year in Nashville

their shop in the museum is a great place to visit if you're there.

Date: August 11, 2015 19:26

Did they also make the hats?

Thanks,

Mike

[www.flickr.com]

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: August 11, 2015 20:49

Great story Ram, got to ask as a Welshman, are you Welsh?

Date: August 13, 2015 04:04

Sorry Rollin92, I am not welsh just have a welsh corgi as a pet. My family and I decided to start a clothing line and made our corgi the symbol. www.welshwear.com

Posted by: StonedAsia ()
Date: August 13, 2015 06:09

Nice website! Wish you nothing but the best! How about a Corgi with the Stones tongue!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1576
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home