Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Is this it for North America ???
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: July 14, 2015 23:23

umakmehrd
Is this it for North America?? seems to me they have forgotten alot of zip & postal CODES !!! They have to have another leg that will include L.A. San Fran Seattle Denver & of course Vancouver BC.... They just have to right?

if you change your real name to your IORR name, i'm willing to go to the band and argue your point.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:15

Done - Start arguing

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:16

Oh not again

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:16

Id like to read something different for a change

Date: July 15, 2015 02:17

umakmehrd
Done - Start arguing

they don't believe this is your real name. well, keith believes you, but the rest don't.

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:31

No

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:37

umakmehrd
Is this it for North America?? seems to me they have forgotten alot of zip & postal CODES !!! They have to have another leg that will include L.A. San Fran Seattle Denver & of course Vancouver BC.... They just have to right?

Zip code is a postal code. Being redundant right off the top.

Date: July 15, 2015 02:41

GasLightStreet
umakmehrd

zip code is the american name. postal code is canadian. post code is british. by saying "zip & postal codes" he actually perfectly captured the scope of his question - north america. everything else about the post is ridiculous, but this one specific point is entirely reasonable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-15 02:41 by Turner68.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 15, 2015 02:58

Turner68
GasLightStreet
umakmehrd

zip code is the american name. postal code is canadian. post code is british. by saying "zip & postal codes" he actually perfectly captured the scope of his question - north america. everything else about the post is ridiculous, but this one specific point is entirely reasonable.

AUUUUGHH!!!!!!!!!!! Well the tour is called Zip Code so there!!!

Date: July 15, 2015 03:02

Oh Turner68 if I ever need a lawyer....

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: July 15, 2015 03:13

Price of an education, umakmehrd. First time I meant Turner68 he was painting the Goddamn ceiling. Taught me right then and there this business is heartless for androgynous rock stars seeking to transmigrate souls with a dimwitted unassuming thug.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: July 15, 2015 03:26

umakmehrd

I could have sworn they did L.A. on this tour.

Date: July 15, 2015 03:30

They did play a rehearsal show in LA yes your are correct.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: July 15, 2015 03:36

I agree that Seattle and Denver may be forgotten cities on recent tours. But, I don't know why everyone thinks they are entitled to see the Rolling Stones in Chicago, New York or Boston again. Elton John said one time he liked playing Roanoke, VA and Johnson City, TN because they get nothing else and they show the love. I bet Mick Jagger felt more love in some of these secondary markets this time around than Chicago #3 or Boston #2 from a previous tour.

Re: The Rolling Stones tour plans 2015/2016
Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: July 15, 2015 04:21

Had a drink in the Hyatt after the show. Crew types were around then Lisa and Bernard showed up at maybe 1 or 1:30? Bernard was taking pics with a couple standing right near our table and talking about his solo stuff The Bura. We turned around and asked him where we could find the music. Then he started talking to us. The gist of what he said when asked was "not sure why people think there are no more shows, but there are definitely more shows. Doing my solo stuff then Stones again later in the year, probably South America"

Re: could Canada be the last time
Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: July 15, 2015 04:52

bv
I will make an update on this the day after tomorrow. First I want this tour to end tomorrow, then the update. One thing at a time.
you have me on the edge of my seat dear BV. Glad you survived Middle America. God's speed on your destination home.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 15, 2015 17:02

dnewton99
Had a drink in the Hyatt after the show. Crew types were around then Lisa and Bernard showed up at maybe 1 or 1:30? Bernard was taking pics with a couple standing right near our table and talking about his solo stuff The Bura. We turned around and asked him where we could find the music. Then he started talking to us. The gist of what he said when asked was "not sure why people think there are no more shows, but there are definitely more shows. Doing my solo stuff then Stones again later in the year, probably South America"

Great news. I hope the South America tour gets some wings after all. If Bernard is still talking about it that's a pretty good sign. Thanks for posting.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: July 15, 2015 17:08

DoomandGloom
bv
I will make an update on this the day after tomorrow. First I want this tour to end tomorrow, then the update. One thing at a time.
you have me on the edge of my seat dear BV. Glad you survived Middle America. God's speed on your destination home.

Doom, that line made me laugh...you are such a NYC snob. smileys with beer

Yes, Bjornulf, safe travels home to your family. I know you will be very happy to see them all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-15 17:11 by latebloomer.

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: July 15, 2015 20:06

I will see them here in Phoenix!!!! The days of traveling are over. With kids and all.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 15, 2015 20:37

umakmehrd
They did play a rehearsal show in LA yes your are correct.

You did listen to the album that came out of it, did you... and you would (still) call that 'a rehearsal', would you?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-15 22:24 by RoughJusticeOnYa.

Date: July 15, 2015 22:10

Yes I listened and loved the dress rehearsal gig

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: July 15, 2015 22:24

oooooooow...kay.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 15, 2015 22:48

Naturalust
dnewton99

Great news. I hope the South America tour gets some wings after all. If Bernard is still talking about it that's a pretty good sign. Thanks for posting.

Something not right here. SA is 'on' then its definitely 'off' and now Bernard says its 'on'. I'm confussed confused smiley

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: July 15, 2015 23:50

latebloomer
DoomandGloom
bv

Doom, that line made me laugh...you are such a NYC snob. smileys with beer

Yes, Bjornulf, safe travels home to your family. I know you will be very happy to see them all.
yes young Mick V and Keith V and their sister Taylor V.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: July 16, 2015 00:13

I have a hard time thinking that anything is done without appearances at some point in New York City and London.....this current run started in London and the New York Metro area (notably snubbing MSG) I would think it should end that way.

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: July 16, 2015 00:55

I think they are done for this year, a great and sold out tour, a Top 5 re entry on the US chart plus great sales of their back catalog, a live album released plus a DVD coming soon too, time to stop for a while a do other things.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 16, 2015 01:25

georgelicks
I think they are done for this year, a great and sold out tour, a Top 5 re entry on the US chart plus great sales of their back catalog, a live album released plus a DVD coming soon too, time to stop for a while a do other things.

yeah they deserve a well earned break at their ages. Although i have a hunch Keith's going to be busy lol.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: July 16, 2015 01:51

They seem to be truely enjoying themselves on stage and the musical output
is excellant. I sure expect them to continue after the brake - whether long or
short.

Date: July 16, 2015 22:47

WHATS NEXT BV?

OR THE NEXT RUMOR

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: July 16, 2015 22:58

They are in a groove of six weeks touring, few months off.

It's clearly working.

There is no reason why they can't keep this up for a while and no reason to doubt that they won't.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1740
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home