Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Will the Buffalo 2015 concert be the last Stones stadium show ever in the USA?
Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: July 11, 2015 01:57

Unless they add dates, could this be the finale? I think it could be.

Re: Will the Buffalo 2015 concert be the last Stones stadium show ever in the USA?
Posted by: vintage stone ()
Date: July 11, 2015 02:24

i don´t think so. They like to play and play....
Saw 5 shows on the Zip Code Tour. The Band has realy fun to play, looks very relaxed. Can´t imagion that this will be the end!
Hope for shows next year in Europe. Last year no shows in east europe, only 2 concerts in germany. They love to play in europe, especialy in germany. And don´t forget the homecountry.

Re: Will the Buffalo 2015 concert be the last Stones stadium show ever in the USA?
Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: July 11, 2015 02:39

Any show COULD BE the last, doubt if that's the plan tho.

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 02:42

I thought their show at the end of TOTA in Buffalo in 1975 was going to be the last. Guess I was wrong.

In 1975 it was The Stones and the great soul singer Bobby Womack (who wrote It's All Over Now and hated the Stones version until he got his first royalty check).

This time the Stones will be preceded by a great soul band, St Paul & The Broken Bones...almost 40 yrs later.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 11, 2015 03:23

The Sicilian
Unless they add dates, could this be the finale? I think it could be.

Hope your staying home

Posted by: Christopher ()
Date: July 11, 2015 03:57

It will only be the last one if you choose not to go to the remaining tours. They still have life in them and have mentioned several times they plan to continue.

Posted by: 35love ()
Date: July 11, 2015 04:42

I think it is, sorry, but I do. It seemed to me also while listening to Detroit Periscope,

Keith kept Satisfaction going there at the end, didn't want it to end.

Sounds like a silly female intuition comment, but I feel it.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: July 11, 2015 07:46

No I don't think it's planed as the end...but the odds are adjusted with the end of every tour. My opinion: maybe the last stadium show. They are still slaying
the competition!

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 11, 2015 08:03

Maybe not the last concert, but almost certainly the last US tour. I mean, Charlie hits 75 next year...

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 11, 2015 08:32

Well unless they add shows to this tour it seems they owe SA and Europe some more shows before the US again, so that puts them back in 2017 or so after touring every year for 5 years. Hmmmm. No comment.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 11, 2015 09:51

Maybe the last time
I don't know...

and it's been that way for about forty years. As for the not wanting to end Satisfaction, this also happened at the second Hyde Park show in 2013, with Keith and Charlie finally leaving the stage arm in arm - and sparked similar rumours. One of these days the people predicting the end of the world will be right.

Posted by: relms ()
Date: July 11, 2015 09:53

...and their prize for being right will be a swift kick in the iphone.

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: July 11, 2015 09:55

i'm sorry for taking so long to answer. I've been running the mathematical models on my computer and consulting the stones tour gods.

the answer is no, it won't be the last.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1720
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home