Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: No new Soundboard Bootlegs
Posted by: EasterMan ()
Date: July 8, 2015 15:49

geordiestone
geordiestone
gotdablouse
geordiestone
The 2 London showsfrom 2012, the ppv, Toronto on june 6th 2013 and Glastonbury are all sbd.

Never heard of that Toronto show being a SBD ?

The London O2 shows are an IEM matrix as was mentioned above and if we're going that road the Tokyo 2014 shows also came out in that format. No other IEM matrix I can think of?
Rskinno put a version up at the time for a few days that i got that's perfect in every way.
And he said it was a SBD that he obtained from Greece.

What are you talking about? There is no circulating soundboard from Toronto 2013. And I have seen no thread from rskinno about a Toronto sbd from Greece. Can you give me a link to the thread?

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: July 8, 2015 15:53

EasterMan
geordiestone
geordiestone
gotdablouse
geordiestone
The 2 London showsfrom 2012, the ppv, Toronto on june 6th 2013 and Glastonbury are all sbd.

The London O2 shows are an IEM matrix as was mentioned above and if we're going that road the Tokyo 2014 shows also came out in that format. No other IEM matrix I can think of?
Rskinno put a version up at the time for a few days that i got that's perfect in every way.

What are you talking about? There is no circulating soundboard from Toronto 2013. And I have seen no thread from rskinno about a Toronto sbd from Greece. Can you give me a link to the thread?
[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: EasterMan ()
Date: July 8, 2015 15:58

geordiestone
EasterMan
geordiestone
geordiestone
gotdablouse
geordiestone

[www.iorr.org]

Sorry but that is obviously a remaster of an excellent audience recording by SHEFF, not a soundboard.

Date: July 8, 2015 17:09

TheGreek
RaiseTheKnife
TheGreek
i will say it till i am blue in the face , why cant the Stones sell offical sounboard CD's/pro shot DVD's of all of there live shows ? i would pay for the quality.Bruce sells sounboards of his shows .

Maybe beacause there are too many embarrsing moments? I mean Honky Tonk Women in Milwaukee, Can't Be Seen in Oslo, Start Me Up in Raleigh - the list is long.

I also think that Mick is thinking long term and about how his grandsons grandson will get royalties from the ''From The Valut: Petco Park 2015'' release in 2085.
The Rolling Stones would not do this instant live kind of thing. They're too smart (greddy) for that.
it is leaving money behind . which is dumb . oh by the way Stones fans love the Stones warts and all .i was in Milwaukee and Chuck messed up the cowbell intro to honky tonk ,then the song went off without a hitch. moral to the story Charlie or Bernard should hit the cowbell intro not Chuck he should concentrate on his job

You forgot them cutting Lisa's mic during 'Gimme Shelter', Keith cutting Mick off at the end of the show with 'Satisfaction''s guitar riff, and them playing two out of the four song vote tracks--all in Pittsburgh. tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 8, 2015 18:21

gotdablouse
geordiestone

The two Perth shows released by Empress Valley as Black Swan & The Windsurfer are also IEM matrix with audience recordings and even better quality as the O2 and Tokyo releases.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 8, 2015 18:44

GJV
gotdablouse
geordiestone

The two Perth shows released by Empress Valley as Black Swan & The Windsurfer are also IEM matrix with audience recordings and even better quality as the O2 and Tokyo releases.

I'm a bit confused about these IEM recordings. Are they stolen from the wireless feeds to the bands In Ear Monitors and mixed with audience recordings to produce the final product?

Posted by: Kennedy ()
Date: July 8, 2015 19:18

The IEM Matrixes are the way to go nowadays. If they are done right - which the O2 shows are - they blow away a true soundboard or FM source.

True soundboards are typically far from perfect. Often very muddy with no audience.

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: July 8, 2015 19:42

Kennedy
The IEM Matrixes are the way to go nowadays. If they are done right - which the O2 shows are - they blow away a true soundboard or FM source.

True soundboards are typically far from perfect. Often very muddy with no audience.

Welcome to New York 72. Great great sounding soundboard. Probably a lot more. This is what I come with now.

Date: July 8, 2015 19:45

GJV
gotdablouse
geordiestone

It would be great if someone would (finally) upload the complete box set...

Posted by: django ()
Date: July 8, 2015 19:52

barbabang
Kennedy

Welcome to New York 72. Great great sounding soundboard. Probably a lot more. This is what I come with now.

Yes, this one is absolute fantastic and Garden State 78 which is my favourite SB recording. It's not a perfect mix (guitars a little bit low) but the energy of the show is perfectly transported.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 19:52 by django.

Posted by: veronus ()
Date: July 8, 2015 22:13

Garden state is still my number one bootleg

Posted by: rod ()
Date: July 9, 2015 01:50

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
TheGreek
RaiseTheKnife
TheGreek
i will say it till i am blue in the face , why cant the Stones sell offical sounboard CD's/pro shot DVD's of all of there live shows ? i would pay for the quality.Bruce sells sounboards of his shows .

Maybe beacause there are too many embarrsing moments? I mean Honky Tonk Women in Milwaukee, Can't Be Seen in Oslo, Start Me Up in Raleigh - the list is long.

I also think that Mick is thinking long term and about how his grandsons grandson will get royalties from the ''From The Valut: Petco Park 2015'' release in 2085.
The Rolling Stones would not do this instant live kind of thing. They're too smart (greddy) for that.
it is leaving money behind . which is dumb . oh by the way Stones fans love the Stones warts and all .i was in Milwaukee and Chuck messed up the cowbell intro to honky tonk ,then the song went off without a hitch. moral to the story Charlie or Bernard should hit the cowbell intro not Chuck he should concentrate on his job

You forgot them cutting Lisa's mic during 'Gimme Shelter', Keith cutting Mick off at the end of the show with 'Satisfaction''s guitar riff, and them playing two out of the four song vote tracks--all in Pittsburgh. tongue sticking out smiley

that is why them are so wonderful>grinning smiley<

Date: July 9, 2015 03:35

rod
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
TheGreek
RaiseTheKnife
TheGreek

that is why them are so wonderful>grinning smiley<

thumbs up Absolutely! It was an amazing atmosphere and show! thumbs up Many memories from that night (even if it was only 18 days ago...)

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1960
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home