Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Indy lithographs - what happened?
Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: July 5, 2015 21:45

Does anyone know what the deal was with the Indy lithographs at the show last night? I was planning to get one of the numbered ones of the event artwork at each show I'm doing this year. However yesterday every merch booth I checked said they never got any of the artwork lithos numbered, only the promo style lithos with the checkered tongue and openers listed. That was the first I'd heard of that style litho being numbered on this tour and I'm certain they weren't available numbered in Columbus. So what's the deal, did they just accidentally number the wrong lithos for last night? Did ANYONE manage to get an artwork litho numbered? I'm really bummed that I couldn't get a numbered one yesterday to complete my collection of gigs this year.

Re: Indy lithographs - what happened?
Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: July 6, 2015 01:08

The litho I got in Pittsburgh was numbered. 400/700 Not sure how many are really numbered.Seemed like every merch area had a small pile. Ronnie signed it the following day when leaving town.

http://[/img][/img]

Posted by: relms ()
Date: July 6, 2015 01:22

-

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-06 01:47 by relms.

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: July 6, 2015 05:59

trainarollin
The litho I got in Pittsburgh was numbered. 400/700 Not sure how many are really numbered.Seemed like every merch area had a small pile. Ronnie signed it the following day when leaving town.

http://[/img][/img]
Awesome that you got yours signed by Ron!

That's the style I was planning to get one at every gig I'm doing - the artwork that is specific to the city as opposed to the local tongue. I had no problem getting my numbered litho in Columbus (I'm 427/650) even though I had to hit a couple different merch booths to get the artwork shirt there. But yesterday I was in the gates within the first ten minutes - I'd have an extremely hard time believing they sold out of numbered lithos at every single booth in ten minutes, and that I was given misinformation at every booth. Could they really just done something as stupid as number the wrong lithos?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1741
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home