Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: USA Zip Tour, What songs played so far you want to see again on a DVD?
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: June 29, 2015 09:33

stones2000
I'd love to see Slipping Away (San Diego) on a DVD. I thought Keith sounded absolutely amazing.

Thanks for the request, here's my multicam mix, I agree, a mostly good version Enjoy.... for Rolling Stones

Slipping Away San Diego 24May2015

[youtu.be]

Re: USA Zip Tour, What are the best songs played so far?
Date: June 29, 2015 10:19

751st
Got to go with a smoking Bitch in Dallas,and You Got To Move. Moonlight Mile and Rambler have been the steady anchors night in and night out throughout the tour for me. Having Keith play slide on the 12 string acoustic on You Got To Move and You Got The Silver would be wise to keep in for every show.

Bitch it is ........ from Dallas - multicam mix, going up now yawning smiley)

[youtu.be]

Re: POST: USA Zip Tour, What songs played so far you want to see again on a DVD?
Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: June 29, 2015 10:33

"Kansas City" (the song) !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-29 10:34 by 1962.

Re: POST: USA Zip Tour, What songs played so far you want to see again on a DVD?
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 29, 2015 11:24

"Kansas City" (the song) !!!

Absolutely! Along with Wild Horses, Beast of Burden, SFM, Rambler and Satisfaction from the Kansas City show

Keith's set also sounded might mighty fine in KC, as in other cities. I can't choose just one :E

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: June 30, 2015 04:22

midimannz
stones2000
I'd love to see Slipping Away (San Diego) on a DVD. I thought Keith sounded absolutely amazing.

Thanks for the request, here's my multicam mix, I agree, a mostly good version Enjoy.... for Rolling Stones

[youtu.be]

Oh wow! Thank you so much, that's a really great copy! I really appreciate it, thanks again

Posted by: portlandphil ()
Date: June 30, 2015 04:46

Earlier in this thread I mentioned SFM from San Diego as a contender, but the SFM in Kansas City was another exiting version. To my ears and eyes, as thrilling a performance as any of this classic.

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: June 30, 2015 04:52

anything filmed by Dreamtime! And anything unique to the tour...rarely played etc...

[www.youtube.com]

Are Dreamer & Dreamtime the same person?

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: Thrylan ()
Date: June 30, 2015 04:53

I think KC MR and BOB.......for the Ronnie parts if nothing else!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 30, 2015 05:05

midimannz
stones2000

[youtu.be]

Thank you a lot for this, midimannz. Excellent work, as usual. smileys with beer

Date: June 30, 2015 10:06

portlandphil
Earlier in this thread I mentioned SFM from San Diego as a contender, but the SFM in Kansas City was another exiting version. To my ears and eyes, as thrilling a performance as any of this classic.

Street Fighting Man it is then ..... enjoy

[youtu.be]

Date: June 30, 2015 22:15

Kansas City in Kansas City .... Multicam mix, enjoy

[youtu.be]

Posted by: MacLaurens ()
Date: June 30, 2015 23:25

Street Fighting Man in Kansas City is one of the best performances during the Zip Code Tour so far in my opinion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-30 23:28 by MacLaurens.

Date: July 1, 2015 07:44

Naturalust
Moonlight Mile has been great every time they've played it as far as I can tell. Hard to say which one has been best but probably not the one where Mick forgot the words. smoking smiley

As you wish .... [youtu.be]

Rolling Stones - Moonlight Mile Milwaukee 23June2015 a multicam midimannz mix.
Many kudos to dreamtime.tv plus other uploaders for the lovely filming.
Good steady shots, high res mostly. Well done to you and allowing others to enjoy!!
Thanks for NOT putting text over it !!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 1, 2015 14:37

midimannz
Naturalust
Moonlight Mile has been great every time they've played it as far as I can tell. Hard to say which one has been best but probably not the one where Mick forgot the words. smoking smiley

As you wish .... [youtu.be]

Rolling Stones - Moonlight Mile Milwaukee 23June2015 a multicam midimannz mix.
Many kudos to dreamtime.tv plus other uploaders for the lovely filming.
Good steady shots, high res mostly. Well done to you and allowing others to enjoy!!
Thanks for NOT putting text over it !!

Thanks midimannz. Love this tune. I have to laugh a bit watching Keith on this one though. Maybe it's just me but he seems a bit lost when relegated to the back seat so to speak. Yeah I know he just embellishing the tune with a few licks and it's Micks song but he's so damn tentative it just seems a bit out of character.

Date: July 1, 2015 21:47

I agree, in assembling the video, the main 'dreamtime.tv' is excellent, but showed much of Mick & Keith. Good, close but Mick's doing all the consistent (and good) rythym guitar work

Date: July 1, 2015 23:28

Brown Sugar (San Diego) 25 May 2015

[youtu.be]

midimannz multicam mix - thanks to ALL the uploaders

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2103
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home