Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Milwaukee-Ruby Tuesday?
Posted by: RS ()
Date: June 21, 2015 23:25

Does anybody think there will be any chance of Ruby Tuesday for Milwaukee? The concert is on a Tuesday...

-RS

Re: Milwaukee-Ruby Tuesday?
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 21, 2015 23:36

Nope.

Atlanta was also on a Tuesday and because of the SF-Miniset they probably will play Moonlight Mile or Wild Horses

Posted by: SackofBrokenEggs ()
Date: June 21, 2015 23:38

I'm defecting from the Fan Boys to the Whiners for this one post and saying they really should play that one....

Date: June 21, 2015 23:42

SackofBrokenEggs
I'm defecting from the Fan Boys to the Whiners for this one post and saying they really should play that one....

I agree. Also remember Milwaukee is supposed to be a special concert, it's not a stadium...

-RS

Date: June 21, 2015 23:44

Oh, it isn't a stadium? I'm predicting that show will rock.

Date: June 21, 2015 23:47

SackofBrokenEggs

Same here, I will keep you posted!

-RS

Date: June 21, 2015 23:48

smileys with beer

Date: June 22, 2015 01:18

SackofBrokenEggs
smileys with beer

smileys with beer>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 22, 2015 01:24

SackofBrokenEggs

Whatever it is, it's still 25,000 people, I wouldn't expect any adventurous departures from the setlists we've been getting all tour. Expecting it will rock is a pretty sure bet though.

peace

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: June 22, 2015 01:44

most likely will get the setlist down to 18 songs. there is a pattern with "smaller" shows that i've noticed on past tours.

Date: June 22, 2015 01:57

crholmstrom
most likely will get the setlist down to 18 songs. there is a pattern with "smaller" shows that i've noticed on past tours.

That's an interesting observation, I'm wondering if you think that they will play Ruby Tuesday or not.

-RS

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 22, 2015 03:47

I can hope they will!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 22, 2015 04:34

RS
SackofBrokenEggs

I agree. Also remember Milwaukee is supposed to be a special concert, it's not a stadium...

-RS

Nor was/is San Diego and Detroit (ball parks) or Quebec City.
Add Milwaukee to those and that makes about 27% of the stadium tour non-stadiums.

Going to three of those venues for that reason...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-22 04:43 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: June 22, 2015 04:57

Ruby Tuesday would be a treat, but more likely some Blues with Buddy Guy. Maybe Rock Me Baby which they played at the Fonda?

Posted by: cmc ()
Date: June 22, 2015 05:09

MisterDDDD
RS
SackofBrokenEggs

-RS

Nor was/is San Diego and Detroit (ball parks) or Quebec City.
Add Milwaukee to those and that makes about 27% of the stadium tour non-stadiums.

Going to three of those venues for that reason...

Back in March, bv speculated that somewhere in this tour (zipcode), there would be a "Waldbuhne".
bv
"The special show of the Europen tour last summer was ... Waldbuhne in Berlin, Germany. It was like a family reunion, so many people I know from all over Europe and the world came to this show. They could have played in a large stadium to make big money and a large crowd but they wanted the Waldbuhne outdoor amphi. Everybody knows the story of Waldbuhne from the Stones in the 60's. There will be a Waldbuhne of the summer 2015 tour too I think." End Quote

I am hoping that Milwaukee is the one!! (Ruby Tuesday would be great IMO)

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: June 22, 2015 05:42

I'm guessing the Stones have played on lots of Tuesdays without playing Ruby Tuesday, like two Tuesdays ago when they played Atlanta. I'd always be down for hearing it though.

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: June 22, 2015 06:12

JadedFaded
Ruby Tuesday would be a treat, but more likely some Blues with Buddy Guy. Maybe Rock Me Baby which they played at the Fonda?

I hope "I Got the Blues" or "You Gotta Move" with Buddy Guy.smiling smiley

Date: June 22, 2015 06:26

a bigger nut
JadedFaded

I would be happy with You Gotta Move. Also, is anybody else listening to Rolling Stones at the moment?

-RS

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 22, 2015 06:33

a bigger nut
JadedFaded

I am thinking (hoping) a guest spot with Buddy during the Stones set is kind of required

Date: June 22, 2015 07:23

relms
a bigger nut
JadedFaded

I am thinking (hoping) a guest spot with Buddy during the Stones set is kind of required

thumbs up

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 22, 2015 17:26

Hi RS, Just checked out the thread again. I really don't think Ruby Tuesday is likely for this show unless it is listed in the song vote. In that case it will probably "win" the vote and get played. It's an excellent tune and for your sake I hope it gets played and I'll vote for it if given the opportunity. cool smiley

I also think the most probable song for a Buddy Guy guest spot is You Gotta Move. It is a Sticky Fingers tune and went over well the last time it was played.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 22, 2015 17:30

Naturalust
Hi RS, Just checked out the thread again. I really don't think Ruby Tuesday is likely for this show unless it is listed in the song vote. In that case it will probably "win" the vote and get played. It's an excellent tune and for your sake I hope it gets played and I'll vote for it if given the opportunity. cool smiley

I also think the most probable song for a Buddy Guy guest spot is You Gotta Move. It is a Sticky Fingers tune and went over well the last time it was played.

Good one Naturalust - hope you and....can find common ground or successfully avoid damaging each other...........good you're back.....thumbs up

Date: June 22, 2015 17:32

Thank you for your feedback. I hope it will be played because I would love to hear it live and it is a great song! >grinning smiley<

-RS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1983
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home