Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Worried About You
Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: June 21, 2015 16:28

Top of their game. Have Mick and Keith ever sounded so good together on vocals since then?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 21, 2015 16:34

swiss
Naturalust
This is what happens when you start hanging around chicks more than spending time with your band brothers.

Did someone just hijack Naturalust's account?

it was a slip of the typewriter key, he meant to say:

This is what happens when you start hanging around chuck more than spending time with your band brothers

Posted by: kammpberg ()
Date: June 21, 2015 17:56

It's good, but overrated I think. Actually the weakest song on Side 2 of TY. Tops, No use in Crying and Waiting on a Friend are in another league compared to it.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: June 21, 2015 23:30

treaclefingers
swiss
Naturalust
This is what happens when you start hanging around chicks more than spending time with your band brothers.

Did someone just hijack Naturalust's account?

it was a slip of the typewriter key, he meant to say:

This is what happens when you start hanging around chuck more than spending time with your band brothers

smiling bouncing smiley phew!
(he generally likes the chicks)

Posted by: mitchrambler ()
Date: June 22, 2015 00:52

ONE OF THERE BEST..THE FIRST NIGHT OF THE TOUR AFTER LWREN DEATH YOU CAN TELL MICK WAS STILL SHAKEN AND HIM TELLING THE CROWD "GIVE IT TO ME" WAS BEAUTIUL

Date: June 22, 2015 01:08

Yah.....if it takes til hell burns I'm gonna find that woman someday!!!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: June 22, 2015 01:08

NOTE: weirdly, the youtube links I posted aren't working! I see them in "draft" mode, but they're not displaying.

I really like how he took it down "to a whisper." That was great. I wish Keith were singing the harmony. But this is a nice performance, to be sure.

Not to mention 1977 Macombo. Keith also doesn't sing harmony, even this far back. Do you think Mick is doubling vocals on the studio recording, singing harmony himself?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-22 01:26 by swiss.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: June 22, 2015 02:07

Yay

Posted by: stanlove ()
Date: June 22, 2015 02:10

To me the falsetto ruins the song. Not sure how anyone can stand so much falsetto in that song. Could have been a song I like.

Posted by: mitchrambler ()
Date: June 22, 2015 03:22

especially live,but after the guitar solo is the best part of the song in my opinion and hearing bills bass brilliantly

Posted by: JackStraw ()
Date: June 22, 2015 03:35

Side 2 of Tattoo You with Worried About You,etc. was Classic Stones right out of the Album Jacket. I wore that LP out back in 81.

They should play the complete Tattoo You on the next Tour. Even Mick can't deny that the crowd would stay focused. He can always through in a 6 pack of Warhorses on the back end of the Set just to make certain that everyone gets what they need.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2093
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home