Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

B-Stage
Posted by: mickjagger1009 ()
Date: June 19, 2015 06:40

At what point in the set list are they going out to the B-stage? Which songs are they playing out there?

"You'll be studying history and you'll be down the gym. And I'll be down the pub, probably playing pool and drinking."

Re: B-Stage
Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 19, 2015 12:05

Mick might run anywhere anytime. Keith and Ronnie are guaranteed to show up there during Miss You. They basically don't play, but wave to you and hand out picks, how about that? I
t's misleading to call that layout a B-stage anyway, it's nothing like the olden days.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 19, 2015 12:31

Someone's been living under a rock since Hyde Park 2013 ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: June 19, 2015 12:32

Whenever they get a wild hair up their ass from what I could tell. It's not like the B2B tour with the bridge, or after that the moving stage that went out into the crowd. There isn't really a B-Stage Set. It's just an extension of the main stage that anybody (including Lisa) can venture out onto whenever they please. Mick makes main use of it, Ronnie and Keith would occasionally venture out there together, alone, separately with Mick, or all 3 together. Just occurred throughout the evening.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 19, 2015 16:15

What b stage?

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: June 19, 2015 16:23

gotdablouse

You got that right. Dont people look at videos and pics?

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 19, 2015 19:57

mickjagger1009
At what point in the set list are they going out to the B-stage? Which songs are they playing out there?

Unfortunately they no longer do the 3 song mini set. There is a runway, but it is just for running out and qucikly running back.

Posted by: yeababyyea ()
Date: June 19, 2015 20:02

I miss the old b-stage since it gave room for two more rarities after the hits parade had already begun. On the Bigger Bang tour they started misusing the b-stage by playing warhorses on it, I will never forgive them for farting out some horrible versions of Honky Tonk Women and Satisfaction on the b-stage.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-19 20:06 by yeababyyea.

Posted by: mnewman505 ()
Date: June 19, 2015 20:03

retired:
b-stage
Mick's headset mic

Posted by: Olly ()
Date: June 20, 2015 01:15

mnewman505
retired:
b-stage
Mick's headset mic

One of these retirees was an innovative and daring use of technology that wowed fans and enhanced the concert-going exerience for all concerned... the other was the b-stage. smiling smiley

Posted by: Olly ()
Date: June 20, 2015 01:49

yeababyyea
I miss the old b-stage since it gave room for two more rarities after the hits parade had already begun. On the Bigger Bang tour they started misusing the b-stage by playing warhorses on it, I will never forgive them for farting out some horrible versions of Honky Tonk Women and Satisfaction on the b-stage.

Ha-ha! - Can a song be farted out...? I suppose if they could ever be accused of doing such a thing it arguably would have been on this tour... perhaps a more apposite description than it first appears, to some ears at least.

Are there any particular renditions of b-stage warhorses that were so memorably horrible?

Date: June 20, 2015 02:02

I thought the B stage are spectacular and a great idea. The first time I saw was opening night in Chicago as the walk way came sliding looking like a dragon extending its neck with the headlights on the front of it. It was great.

I was in the balconey that night but several other evenings I had floor seats right by the B stage and it gave the cheap seats a front row point of view.

In Denver one time we bought last row on the floor right by the B stage for 1/2 price from the box office, it was the Pepsi Center and last row was not bad, anyway before the B-stage part of the show htere was a commotion with security behind us as they started bringing barricades right behind our chairs and extending them around a bit. I didnt know what to think and didnt really care, but after the 3 B-stage songs which we had an awesome view of, the guys came off the stage, down a staircase there and walked right by us, 2 feet behind us. I dont know why it was so cool, but it was.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: June 20, 2015 04:22

walkway didn't slide out opening night. Was not working properly, so was fully extended before the show. I was right up against it all show long.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: June 20, 2015 04:23

B2B tour I mean

Date: June 20, 2015 04:57

J.J.Flash
walkway didn't slide out opening night. Was not working properly, so was fully extended before the show. I was right up against it all show long.
I thought it was, I can still see it in my mind's eye, but I could be mistaken, was this show where Mick was in the cage? After so many shows they all start to run together like James Bond movies.

But I was there, funny enough I just found this ticket stub the other night

Date: June 20, 2015 05:03

Maybe I am thinking about the next week

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: June 20, 2015 05:28

gotdablouse

I thinks its AYERS rock.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 20, 2015 05:35

MISS YOU

Mick for a while. Ronnie and Keith briefly.

The best part is watching Keith running back to the main stage. I bet the insurance company had a hard time accepting that bit. Mind you where Dave Grohl is now, and the Foo Fighters tour...

Bjornulf

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 20, 2015 10:42

Keith really does run well for a guy his age. I think he does it to stretch his legs like he does when he crouches down now and again or kicks his legs out.
I do something similar with my legs in the morning when brushing my teeth. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1872
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home