Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Stones In Muscle Shoals yesterday
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 17, 2015 16:59

Dreamer
What I heard was:
"...however this will be the final extensive tour the RS would be returning to the USA once this tour is over."
My guess is that could very well be a combination with SA.

Thanks Dreamer, but I've read that 4 times and I still can't understand what it means. confused smiley Final extensive tour?

peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 16:59 by Naturalust.

Posted by: MrThompsonWooft ()
Date: June 17, 2015 17:12

Two new tracks for 60 and Counting!

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: June 17, 2015 17:32

Naturalust
Dreamer
What I heard was:
"...however this will be the final extensive tour the RS would be returning to the USA once this tour is over."

Thanks Dreamer, but I've read that 4 times and I still can't understand what it means. confused smiley Final extensive tour?

peace

How about: final as in...final?

Date: June 17, 2015 17:49

And what does "will be returning to the US" mean? smiling smiley

Are there any words missing?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 17, 2015 17:51

DandelionPowderman

Keith resides in Connecticut so, y'know
He has to feed the cat at some point...

Date: June 17, 2015 17:51

Naturalust
Dreamer
What I heard was:

peace

Got tapped on the shoulder by a peachy Canadian Mountie:

It means the FINAL big stadium thing with explosives, etc. It does NOT mean they are done and dusted. It just means they will play smaller gigs and not for such a long period of time.
About "returning to the USA".......I'm told they'll take a break after this thing is done then hit the USA prior to South America.
MY suspicion is that something will happen after this summer. The Mountie says 'early 2016. Like February.'

As always: God willing | good health | no SNAFUs | no FUBARs | and good luck to all of you on behalf of the RCMP/GRC!
smoking smiley

Date: June 17, 2015 17:57

DandelionPowderman

The words are actually "would be returning to the US". Without proper context I still don't know what it means.

I guess, like Dreamer suggests, the impetus is that there is now a rumor of more US shows.

peace

Date: June 17, 2015 17:58

As Dreamer says
I think tour end. It is to tour a few dates each year .to them the body health . and as I said earlier ¨STONESISM¨ be his last studio album ....
humbly
Sergio

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 17, 2015 18:00

Wouldn't do no good to announce an album title that early. STONESISM could be the title of a Hot Rocks repackage.

Date: June 17, 2015 18:09

my opinion, is that they had time to record . I think of the doom and gloom recordings not only recorded those two songs .. and then had plenty of time to do so. just that we did not find out .
Remember what I already was talking a while here ... Back to the roots ..confused smiley

regards
Sergio

Posted by: SackofBrokenEggs ()
Date: June 17, 2015 18:51

Dreamer
Naturalust
Dreamer
What I heard was:

peace

It means the FINAL big stadium thing with explosives, etc. It does NOT mean they are done and dusted. It just means they will play smaller gigs and not for such a long period of time.
About "returning to the USA".......I'm told they'll take a break after this thing is done then hit the USA prior to South America.
MY suspicion is that something will happen after this summer. The Mountie says 'early 2016. Like February.'

As always: God willing | good health | no SNAFUs | no FUBARs | and good luck to all of you on behalf of the RCMP/GRC!
smoking smiley

Well, I love this board. So we don't have to rely on me doing the guessing thing, you actually know people in the Stones camp. Thanks for the credible info, Dreamer. Sometimes I consult my own dreams for information... I think there will actually be a song about God on the new album. Something about God.... I'm not trying to get all weird on everybody... as if that were possible at this point.... And I don't mean it will be preachy, or that it will involve proselytising. Nobody needs any of that stuff. I'm just feeling a good spiritual vibe that will be related to "Shine A Light II," that sort of thing...

Date: June 17, 2015 19:09

SackofBrokenEggs
Dreamer
Naturalust
Dreamer
What I heard was:

peace

smoking smiley

Well, I love this board. So we don't have to rely on me doing the guessing thing, you actually know people in the Stones camp. Thanks for the credible info, Dreamer. Sometimes I consult my own dreams for information... I think there will actually be a song about God on the new album. Something about God.... I'm not trying to get all weird on everybody... as if that were possible at this point.... And I don't mean it will be preachy, or that it will involve proselytising. Nobody needs any of that stuff. I'm just feeling a good spiritual vibe that will be related to "Shine A Light II," that sort of thing...

Try to find and read posts from Cocaine Eyes. She's an insider but got banned from IORR about a week ago or something. She's from Toronto...you know...mountie.
You dig?

Posted by: Shott ()
Date: June 17, 2015 19:15

The most annoying thing the Stones do (other than play certain songs at every concert) is BS tease that a new album is on the way. Keith is usually most guilty.

Date: June 17, 2015 19:26

You can name COCAINE EYES ? I wonder if that is not prohibited ...
But she said they were working on a new album .
I believe in it .thumbs up

regards
Sergio

Date: June 17, 2015 19:33

Dreamer

smoking smiley

Well, tell her thanks for the info, although she never seemed the Mountie type to me. And thanks for sharing the info here. We are extremely luck to have (had) the Stones in America in 2012, 2013, 2015 and now possibly 2016...who would have guessed?

peace

Date: June 17, 2015 19:36

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-26 10:12 by SackofBrokenEggs.

Date: June 17, 2015 19:59

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-26 10:12 by SackofBrokenEggs.

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 17, 2015 20:09

I have a feeling the Stones themselves do not know what the plan is.

I have been betting that they will play down in South America thie Fall, but after that, I bet it all depends on what promoters offer and as long as they keep offering more money than God then The Stones will keep saying "How can we say no?"

Indeed, how could anyone say no to bringing 5-10 million Dollars per night doing something fun like playing some of the best rock and roll songs ever created in front of ecstatic fans who love them.

As long as it works they will keep rolling.

Date: June 17, 2015 20:17

The future is never truly set.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 17, 2015 20:36

SackofBrokenEggs

Unless you're an omelette.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: June 17, 2015 20:42

Dreamer

Try to find and read posts from Cocaine Eyes. She's an insider but got banned from IORR about a week ago or something. She's from Toronto...you know...mountie.
You dig?

The pride of Muskoka! We dig! smoking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 20:45 by andrewt.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 17, 2015 20:45

with sssoul
SackofBrokenEggs

Which he isn't yet.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: June 17, 2015 20:48

The Stones in Muscle Shoals?
Does that mean that they're playing a free gig in California in a few days time?
This could end badly!

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Date: June 17, 2015 21:07

Nikkei
with sssoul
SackofBrokenEggs

Which he isn't yet.

Haha

Date: June 17, 2015 21:28

SackofBrokenEggs
It took me five years to send the email. I was jjflash2010. No one is infallible. Sometimes posters have bad days, sometimes mods have bad days. I know from personal experience that BV is a reasonable person. I'm just advocating for everyone getting along here. We all have our moments. Now let's have a big hug. Can we all gather around for a big hug here?

Well welcome back!

Date: June 17, 2015 21:33

andrewt
Dreamer

You dig?

I'm sure she will appreciate that a lot andrewt, very nice!
Allow me to give you a quote from her:

"Please tell them I'll miss the ones who were kindly towards me. There are many of them."

It's my pleasure!

Date: June 17, 2015 22:02

Dreamer
SackofBrokenEggs
It took me five years to send the email. I was jjflash2010. No one is infallible. Sometimes posters have bad days, sometimes mods have bad days. I know from personal experience that BV is a reasonable person. I'm just advocating for everyone getting along here. We all have our moments. Now let's have a big hug. Can we all gather around for a big hug here?

Well welcome back!

Thanks, it's good to be here. It's good to be anywhere, and not scrambled....

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: June 17, 2015 22:21

Dreamer
andrewt
Dreamer

You dig?

"Please tell them I'll miss the ones who were kindly towards me. There are many of them."

It's my pleasure!

smileys with beer

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 17, 2015 22:31

andrewt
Dreamer
andrewt
Dreamer

You dig?

It's my pleasure!

smileys with beer

smileys with beer

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 17, 2015 22:35

SackofBrokenEggs

We all have our own density.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1950
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home