Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: SEXIEST RS ALBUM EVER
Posted by: tauk ()
Date: June 17, 2015 05:42

PIC 17 M STARTING A BACKWARDS SOMERSAULT-OUR FAVORITE ADULT-CHILD, NEVER ONE TO BE LAZY ON STAGE

Date: June 17, 2015 05:53

PIC 18 STILL ROLLING BACKWARDS SOMERSAULT

MICK DOESN'T FOREGT TO PUT THE ROLL INTO ROCK
EVEN THOUGH EVERY OTHER BAND MEMBER HERE SEEMS TO BE TOTALLY IGNORING HIM

Date: June 17, 2015 06:06

PIC 19 M STILL PROVING HIS AGILITY & FLEXIBILITY

WHICH ARE NEVER BAD TALENTS

Date: June 17, 2015 06:16

tauk
PIC 18 STILL ROLLING BACKWARDS SOMERSAULT

MICK DOESN'T FOREGT TO PUT THE ROLL INTO ROCK
EVEN THOUGH EVERY OTHER BAND MEMBER HERE SEEMS TO BE TOTALLY IGNORING HIM

off doing his own thing, exuding originality and confidence, (and maybe a bit of a high), but creating a lovely and entertaining display of movements that I would have really liked to be there in person for... wow!!!!

Date: June 17, 2015 06:17

PIC 20 THE DERRIERE SHOT-- SEE WHY STILL-FRAMES ARE BETTER THAN MOVING VIDEOS?

As Charlie W recently said on some short clip in prep for this 2015 TOUR, when asked how has it been to watch Mick's backside for the last 50+ years from behind as the drummer, "It's the best view in the country".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 06:41 by tauk.

Date: June 17, 2015 06:39

PIC 21 THE GRAND FINALE---GREAT LANDING MICK

HIS LITTLE CUTE TUSH IS RESTING ON HIS SNEAKERS, SITTING UP ON BENT BACK KNEES

HE'S A+ for...ENTERTAINMENT, who else could spark up a disco song like he does?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 07:47 by tauk.

Date: June 17, 2015 06:52

NATURALUST, I'VE SEEN CS BLUES BUT DON'T RECALL THE UNDERWEAR PART, UNLESS ThAT WAS THE DVD WHERE THEY SHOWED HIM IN LIKE BIKINI UNDERWEAR STANDING UP IN FRONT OF A PIANO OR KEYBOARD THING THAT HE WAS PLAYING??
I'll check it out again.

Thanks for the pics

Date: June 17, 2015 07:59

steffialicia said "Lovely one tauk"

me, tauk say, "Thanks.I'm glad you like it.

But with this quality of material, it's not hard to depict "lovely".

I really appreciate your post yesterday a.m. It's helped me to clarify in my thoughts maybe some reasons why Mick/RS seems to appeal to me--he's like the No-Risk way to get back to some things. It can be a powerful experience mentally & physically, but as only an I.B. (Imaginary Boyfriend), it's like Zero Risk.

Of course the LIVE concert experience does COST, but all the rest of the time, pretty darn cheap for this level of satisfaction!

Date: June 17, 2015 08:04

brokecollegestudentwrote "This is very dangerous".

me, tauk, say "Hmmmmm, I have to admit, I think you're right. Therefore, let's keep going!"

Date: June 17, 2015 08:22

Rockman
M is an original-has copied no one! only jagger moves like jagger

Okay Miss G ... I think I just learnt something

ROCKMAN, I have to admit you're respectful way of addressing me is starting to warm my heart. (Don't worry, I know my boundaries as a guest teacher, I'm harmless, as you can see).

I think I understand your needs ROCKMAN & am happy you enjoyed some of the Mick eye candy here. For future lessons, may I inquire, do you think there's a market for Keith eye candy as well as Mick? Of course there's not as many bare back, bare chested pics of Keith to choose from....although I do have one unusual Keith pic if you'd like. I'll post it right now, here on this thread.

And I think you have already "learnt" a whole, whole lot of good stuff in your lifetime ROCKMAN.

Plus your natural instincts are very sharp.

However, that in-my-classroom=detention may still be......necessary. We'll see.

But don't get me wrong, PLEASE feel free to express anything you feel about these "Hot Stuff" still frames. If I sounded hmmmmmmm....STRICT earlier during my pic postings it was because I was having to concentrate on the technicalities & I wanted to deliver the goods as soon as possible plus I am a very multi-dimensional, muti-faceted person with many moods/roles

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 15:34 by tauk.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: June 17, 2015 08:34

Ms G that was a riveting lesson. On the way to work, you have brightened my daysmoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 08:41 by desertblues68.

Date: June 17, 2015 08:49

desertblues68
Ms G that was a riveting lesson. On the way to work, you have brightened my daysmoking smiley

Thank you, respectful student. My biggest need is to please others in whatever way means something to them. Have a "good one".

But whatever you do, please drive careful!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 09:03 by tauk.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: June 17, 2015 08:50

Naturalust
tauk, you'd probably love the scene in CS Blues where he starts the interview in his tightey whiteys. And since you like skin, here are a few more for you.

peace
Thanks for posting this marvellous photos Naturalast. Do you know where they are from? Especially the one at the top!grinning smiley
Cheers

Date: June 17, 2015 08:59

desertblues68
Exile On Main Street (especially side one), a young Mick singing like someone is going down on him! As a video Hampton 81 is better than p***!>grinning smiley<

Hey you're the one who got me running to EXILE last night--winking smiley

I haven't checked out Hampton '81 yet but I will.

Date: June 17, 2015 09:17

Naturalust you wrote: tauk, you'd probably love the scene in CS Blues where he starts the interview in his tightey whiteys. And since you like skin, here are a few more for you.

me, tauk, say: During the RUSH of all my pic posting I forgot to say Thanks for the pics-very thoughtful of you.

Until you mentioned SKIN I never really realized that I do seem to like it esp very recently...until now, I had never thought SPECIFICALLY about the appeal of bare skin on the one you correctly identify as my Object of Affection.

Of course, skin is an important point, after all, it's the body's largest organ.

Date: June 17, 2015 09:26

*RARE* ALMOST BARE KEITH SWIMSUIT BIKINI PIC

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 17, 2015 09:37

Of course, skin is an important point, after all, it's the body's largest organ.

Try tellin' that to King Kong .....

ROCKMAN

Date: June 17, 2015 09:47

KEITH SWIMSUIT BIKINI SHOT WITH THE USUAL SCENE-STEALING MJ CROPPED OUT

I'LL LEAVE ANY ZOOMING IN UP TO THE VIEWER who's zoomin' who? go aretha f!

Date: June 17, 2015 09:52

Rockman

Try tellin' that to King Kong .....

CAPES O.K. APES NOT O.K

Did you catch my 2 Keith bikini pics? That scene stealer MJ hogs all the internet RS bare skin pics-at least that's really the only Keith one I have so far.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 17, 2015 09:56

I predict an early end to this thread as soon as one of our REAL Keef nudies gets posted. smoking smiley

Date: June 17, 2015 10:05

Nikkei
I predict an early end to this thread as soon as one of our REAL Keef nudies gets posted. smoking smiley

ARE YOU JUST FAKING ME OUT?

HOW CAN THERE BY NUDE PHOTOS OF KEITH ESP WHEN THERE ARE NONE OF MICK (or is there???) only kinda nudie of mick would be from the "Performance" film at least as far as I know which would be the shot when mick's standing up to get out of the bathtub and some too vague ones under the sheets with Anita

BUT IF YOU THINK WE'D GET SHUT DOWN I GUESS WHO EVER YOU WOULD SHARE keith nudies WITH WOULD HAVE TO BE DONE VIA PRIVATE EMAIL.

Date: June 17, 2015 10:09

Mick is obviously better adjusted to the rules of celebrity life than Keith. I'm sure there's a poster who got the bush picture saved and can help you out.
I just wanted to say, if you extend this thing to Keef, you might get more than you bargained for.

Date: June 17, 2015 10:47

Nikkei
Mick is obviously better adjusted to the rules of celebrity life than Keith. I'm sure there's a poster who got the bush picture saved and can help you out.
I just wanted to say, if you extend this thing to Keef, you might get more than you bargained for.

Nikkei-I do not know what "bush picture" means but that's o.k. you don't have to tell me. I assume you are not "the poster" who has the "bush picture saved".

I don't want this Thread to go Dead/be shut down. And all along I've valued our civilized conversation style here, including your own posts. And getting shut down wouldn't be cool or fun. So, no need for any nudies.

Any comments, anyone on the Hot Stuff pics, or the 3 that Naturalust posted?

Take care.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 10:51 by tauk.

Date: June 17, 2015 10:52

I'd see no harm in it being reposted (I disrespect the photographer who took it though) but I don't know if Bjornulf would mind. It's his site afterall.

Date: June 17, 2015 10:57

Any new non-totally-nude pics that anyone may want to post here, or comments on the already posted ones are very welcome.

Additionally, I suppose it's time to return to postings/sharing re. which RS songs/albums posters find esp. sexy and/or helpful to their sex lives.

Has anyone tried out anything new recently, possibly as a result of recent posts on this thread or just because you've possibly been giving this matter more consideration?

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: June 17, 2015 14:52

tauk
steffialicia said "Lovely one tauk"

me, tauk say, "Thanks.I'm glad you like it.

But with this quality of material, it's not hard to depict "lovely".

I really appreciate your post yesterday a.m. It's helped me to clarify in my thoughts maybe some reasons why Mick/RS seems to appeal to me--he's like the No-Risk way to get back to some things. It can be a powerful experience mentally & physically, but as only an I.B. (Imaginary Boyfriend), it's like Zero Risk.

Of course the LIVE concert experience does COST, but all the rest of the time, pretty darn cheap for this level of satisfaction![/quot

The only risk is that if you suffer from BS (badboy syndrome,) as I do, you know that Mick even at his age is the ultimate badboy and there can be no other.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-17 15:00 by steffialicia.

Date: June 17, 2015 15:59

steffialicia wrote:
The only risk is that if you suffer from BS (badboy syndrome,) as I do, you know that Mick even at his age is the ultimate badboy and there can be no other.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
me, tauk, say:
OMG steffialicia you just hit the nail on the head so to speak. Yes, I suffer from Bad Boy Syndrome also...but for some weird or stupid reason I hadn't consciously considered Mick to be a Bad Boy. But yes, now I do see that as plain as day. Yes, he has that image.

I guess it was his gender bending/bi-sexual style that threw me off a little-it distracted me. It made me wonder what I am if I like a guy when he looks equally as good as a girl as he looks as a boy...I hadn't figured myself out re. that. But now I see that really doesn't matter, it really isn't the main point. As you say, it's simply the Bad Boy appeal--it's just presented differently by Mick than by most Bad Boys.

O.K. so now I'm back in familiar territory. Let's see-we're really in safe territory because he's only our Imaginary Boyfriend, so what harm can come from this? When it's time for us to have a Real Life boyfriend maybe this will help us not choose the Bad Boys because we get that need met vicariously via Mick. (We never have to give up Mick because he's only in our heads.)

It's a Win-Win!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-18 04:27 by tauk.

Date: June 17, 2015 16:02

Nikkei
I'd see no harm in it being reposted (I disrespect the photographer who took it though) but I don't know if Bjornulf would mind. It's his site afterall.

Right, that's what I've been saying. So it's settled, no nude pics period.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-18 04:29 by tauk.

Date: June 17, 2015 17:25

tauk
Any new non-totally-nude pics that anyone may want to post here, or comments on the already posted ones are very welcome.

Additionally, I suppose it's time to return to postings/sharing re. which RS songs/albums posters find esp. sexy and/or helpful to their sex lives.

Has anyone tried out anything new recently, possibly as a result of recent posts on this thread or just because you've possibly been giving this matter more consideration?

Hah hopefully Pittsburgh helps me out this weekend!

Date: June 18, 2015 18:58

brokecollegestudent
tauk

Hah hopefully Pittsburgh helps me out this weekend!

Well I hope you enjoy the concert this weekend to its fullest extent.smiling smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2006
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home