Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

O.T. Walter Trout is Back.
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 17, 2015 15:42

Ex Bluesbreaker Walter Trout is back on stage after his liver transplant.

It was the Leadbelly tribute gig at Royal Albert Hall a few days ago with the likes of Van Morrison and Eric Burdon.

Good on yer Walter.

Re: O.T. Walter Trout is Back.
Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: June 17, 2015 16:49

Good news. I saw and heard him often in Germany. One of the best guitar players I ever heard. Hope he will be touring in Germany again.

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: June 17, 2015 16:56

His story has been a huge saga on Facebook. He actually got crowdfunded for the operations and received much more than he was seeking. He is out touring again. I'm happy to see that someone here knows who he is. One of the most amazing guitarists ever!

Date: June 17, 2015 17:01

Yes ! I've seen Walter many times here in U.K. and later in year he will be back in Europe. Looks like 4 gigs at the moment in Germany.

Walter Trout

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: June 17, 2015 23:38

crawdaddy
Yes ! I've seen Walter many times here in U.K. and later in year he will be back in Europe. Looks like 4 gigs at the moment in Germany.

Walter Trout

I saw him at the Albert Hall. He was great for 2 or 3 numbers and am sure he will soon be ready for more. He jammed with a brilliant English blues guy of 23 called Laurence Jones. Good luck to both these talented guys

Date: June 18, 2015 00:20

thumbs up

Date: June 18, 2015 12:30

Yeh ! I saw Laurence Jones jammin' with Walter at Sutton Football Club back in 2013, and could tell he was gonna do alright for himself.

Emotional night for Walter at RAH.

Date: June 18, 2015 17:02

Mrs Trout.................love that name, introducing Walter at RAH the other night. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2692
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home