Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Is This It For North America?
Posted by: swiss ()
Date: June 21, 2015 02:32

mickschix
That makes me feel better about skipping these stadium shows, which I HATE!

thumbs up

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: June 21, 2015 03:06

swiss
mickschix
That makes me feel better about skipping these stadium shows, which I HATE!

thumbs up

I've always hated stadium shows too, but the sound is so good...you should go. The Stones have the best sound I've ever heard in a stadium.

Posted by: HearMeKnockin ()
Date: June 21, 2015 03:35

The Rolling Stones will hang it up by releasing as a single the song they perform live last, which will be "Till the Next Goodbye" in Brazil.

That's my wish anyway... "Satisfaction" better not be the last one they do live...

Posted by: jrcjohnny99 ()
Date: June 21, 2015 03:48

HearMeKnockin
The Rolling Stones will hang it up by releasing as a single the song they perform live last, which will be "Till the Next Goodbye" in Brazil.

That's my wish anyway... "Satisfaction" better not be the last one they do live...

One thing us guaranteed, pending anyone dying (heaven forbid), their last show will not be in Brazil....if they do plan a final show it will be in London and you can bet your ass Satisfaction will be the last song they ever play (as it should be)

Date: June 21, 2015 04:28

Here's a stub from the ElMo show. And yes, before you quote me as having said Steel Wheels was my first show, it's my wife's stub. She was there, and the Concert for The Blind in Oshawa.

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: June 21, 2015 10:56

roller99
Here's a stub from the ElMo show. And yes, before you quote me as having said Steel Wheels was my first show, it's my wife's stub. She was there, and the Concert for The Blind in Oshawa.

Do you live in toronto? I'm right on spadina road very close to the venue. That's the holy Grail show

Date: June 21, 2015 16:36

bengigan
roller99

Do you live in toronto? I'm right on spadina road very close to the venue. That's the holy Grail show

I used to, a long time ago.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 21, 2015 21:48

jumpontopofmebaby
Hairball
I believe they will be back! winking smiley

Houston, Denver, New York City, Seattle all needs shows

The NW seems to get screwed by everyone...

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1410
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home