Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

H.B. MICK !! and thank's for all and for Exile and Goddess for my desert isle
Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: July 26, 2005 12:26

I think tickets are in honest prices. Open your eyes and see quality magic and technology in front of our poor eyes !!!!!

Re: H.B. MICK !! and thank's for all and for Exile and Goddess for my desert isle
Posted by: Gertje ()
Date: July 26, 2005 13:24

I agree with Shezeboss here! Who knows what the costs are to build up all the stuff, the transportation of it. Who knows what the costs are to rent a venue in the US. Maybe the owners of the stadiums are the ones to blame!!! Who knows?? If they really want to get all our money, why did I pay 350 USD for Gilette Stadium in Boston and only 70 euros for "De Kuip" in Rotterdam during the Licks-tour. Maybe a soccer-stadium in Europe is cheaper to rent than a football-stadium in the US.

For those people who really want to see the Stones, the price is not the problem. Of course I prefer to pay 70 dollar instead of 350, who doesn't?
When the prices are higher you can see less shows, and that's a pity.
If I have to pay 350 for the gig, I'll pay. I just want to see the Greatest Rock 'Roll band in the world. All of you do.

Gerrie

Re: H.B. MICK !! and thank's for all and for Exile and Goddess for my desert isle
Posted by: Gertje ()
Date: July 26, 2005 13:38

And the fact that people always compare The Stones with U2 makes me sick.
U2 is just another band for me. Saw them in the Amsterdam Arena 2 weeks ago.
Great show but the music can't be compared with the music that the Stones play.
And I also paid 70 euros for a ticket, just as cheap (and expensive) as the Stones during the Licks-tour. I don't think Stones-tickets will be more expensive this time than the last tour.

Gerrie

Posted by: Meise ()
Date: July 26, 2005 14:30

I visited the U2 concert in Berlin and paid 55 Euro for one ticket. For the Stones in 2003 I paid 110 Euro (FOS). That's just half the price ... Hope the Stones won't top themselves in terms of ticket prices next year, otherwise the stadiums will be empty.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 26, 2005 17:27

Gertje Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree with Shezeboss here! Who knows what the
> costs are to build up all the stuff, the
> transportation of it. Who knows what the costs are
> to rent a venue in the US. Maybe the owners of the
> stadiums are the ones to blame!!! Who knows??

hhmm...so youre implying that the stadiums charge the Stones far more to rent out their venue than any other act playing the same place?

yeah, right...

theres one born every minute...

Posted by: Shezeboss ()
Date: July 26, 2005 18:11

an empty stadium... for me and family and enthusiastic guys of the board... too cool !!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: July 26, 2005 18:15

think you missed the point. Hes saying the only reasons for the high ticket prices are because the stadiums charge too much money to allow the venue to be hired. Point being that other acts playing stadiums dont charge the same amount.

quite simple,really

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1296
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home