Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Semi-OT...Downloads?
Posted by: mjl7951 ()
Date: June 4, 2015 15:58

Just discovered mega thanks to gotdablouse. Thanks! Any other shows out there for download off this service? Anything from this tour so far ? Please post link.

THanks in advance

Re: Semi-OT...Downloads?
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 4, 2015 17:07

Did you check here: [www.iorr.org] ?

Posted by: mjl7951 ()
Date: June 4, 2015 17:15

Thanks smiling smiley

Posted by: MJ78 ()
Date: June 4, 2015 17:23

I would love it if some one would teach the computer novices how to do Rolling Stones downloads. I guess if you wont help someone get on Periscope, us illiterates have no shot of learning how to do Stones downloads on this Stones web site.

Any suggestions?

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: June 4, 2015 17:32

What would you like to download and exactly are you having trouble with ?

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 4, 2015 17:37

MJ78
I would love it if some one would teach the computer novices how to do Rolling Stones downloads. I guess if you wont help someone get on Periscope, us illiterates have no shot of learning how to do Stones downloads on this Stones web site.

Any suggestions?

Dude, I posted twice telling you to download a new browser to use periscope. Do I need to provide the links or are you just having trouble spelling Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome? Others have also provided similar suggestions. Go to the sites and click "Download".

If you are truly still having trouble may I suggest you pretend it's a Stone's secret club show and throw money and resources at the problem. Surely there are tutors available in both Maryland and Florida who can help you solve your problem and would be grateful for the extra income.

peace

Posted by: MJ78 ()
Date: June 4, 2015 17:50

At least you got the fact that I am a dude right.
I really, really, truly am computer illiterate. When I get to these sights and I get stuck I don't know what to do. Check all my posts. I type then hit "post message", That is all I know how to do.

I guess I can pay someone to teach me or do it for me, however, I am Only interested in following the Stones on IORR, RS.com, Youtube and now Periscope.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 4, 2015 18:50

MJ78
At least you got the fact that I am a dude right.
I really, really, truly am computer illiterate. When I get to these sights and I get stuck I don't know what to do. Check all my posts. I type then hit "post message", That is all I know how to do.

I guess I can pay someone to teach me or do it for me, however, I am Only interested in following the Stones on IORR, RS.com, Youtube and now Periscope.

Unless your browser is not Chrome or Mozilla, you don't need anything else to follow the Periscope feeds.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1417
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home