Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The single titled (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Posted by: Blue Boy ()
Date: June 2, 2015 06:00

The single titled (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction was released in the United States by a band called The Rolling Stones on London records on June 6, 1965, 50 years to the date of the Dallas concert. I wonder if Mick will mention it and if the band is preparing something speacial.

The B-side songs were Underassistant West Coast Promotion Man and The Spider and The Fly.

It would be nice for them to play The Spider and the Fly.

I have high expectations for this show and hope the boys will play at least 3 Sticky Finger songs in addition to Brown Sugar adn one of them has to be Moonlight Mile.

Re: The single titled (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Posted by: HearMeKnockin ()
Date: June 2, 2015 06:14

If the Stones have ANY guts, they need to do The Spider and The Fly, and it would be fantastic if they did Under Assistant West Coast Promo Man too, because that song is hilarious.
Also, it would be cool if they didn't drag Satisfaction out to five times its original length...yawning smiley

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 2, 2015 06:16

HearMeKnockin
If the Stones have ANY guts, they need to do The Spider and The Fly, and it would be fantastic if they did Under Assistant West Coast Promo Man too, because that song is hilarious.
Also, it would be cool if they didn't drag Satisfaction out to five times its original length...yawning smiley

I'd buy a platform package if Keith promised to play the original cassette with the snores on it for the crowd.

Posted by: RS ()
Date: June 2, 2015 06:18

HearMeKnockin

I agree with Satisfaction, I like it to last longer (because it's such a great song) but they should keep it the same! I think I need to listen to some of their songs they don't play very much, I'm only 11. Plus I'm a newbiesmiling smiley

-RS

Posted by: Blue Boy ()
Date: June 2, 2015 06:40

Interestingly, at the age of 6 around my home the Stones song I remember the most is not Satisfaction. In fact, I don't remember it at all during those times. I remember Get Off My Cloud. At that age I tought it was fun to tell someone to get off your cloud!

Who would have known that in 2015 I literally need to tell the kids to get off my cloud! It is my stuff in it. Not theirs. hahahahah.

Date: June 2, 2015 06:55

Blue Boy
Interestingly, at the age of 6 around my home the Stones song I remember the most is not Satisfaction. In fact, I don't remember it at all during those times. I remember Get Off My Cloud. At that age I tought it was fun to tell someone to get off your cloud!

Who would have known that in 2015 I literally need to tell the kids to get off my cloud! It is my stuff in it. Not theirs. hahahahah.

When I listen to the song I imagine myself telling someone to get off of my cloud! Very handy song and it has a great beat! I actually like that song more than Satisfaction...

-RS

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: June 2, 2015 07:45

It's also D-Day. And of less historical importance, it's my birthday. I'll be at the Dallas show that night, so it should be a great birthday. I don't know if they'll do anything special (for Satisfaction, not my birthday obviously, though they SHOULD), but I can't see them not mentioning it. It's their most famous song, and they're going to be playing it anyway, you'd think Mick would make mention of its 50th b-day.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 2, 2015 09:39

RS
HearMeKnockin

I agree with Satisfaction, I like it to last longer (because it's such a great song) but they should keep it the same! I think I need to listen to some of their songs they don't play very much, I'm only 11. Plus I'm a newbiesmiling smiley

-RS

Welcome newbie! You have great taste. What started you on your 'stones' journey...your parents, or did you find out about the band on your own?

Date: June 2, 2015 16:30

treaclefingers
RS
HearMeKnockin

-RS

Welcome newbie! You have great taste. What started you on your 'stones' journey...your parents, or did you find out about the band on your own?

My dad actually, ever since the concert news came out we have been listening to them. So know I REALLY like them.

-RS

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 2, 2015 17:04

RS
treaclefingers
RS
HearMeKnockin

-RS

My dad actually, ever since the concert news came out we have been listening to them. So know I REALLY like them.

-RS

Good for you...enjoy the ride!

Date: June 2, 2015 17:07

treaclefingers
RS
treaclefingers
RS
HearMeKnockin

-RS

-RS

Good for you...enjoy the ride!

Thanks!

-RS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1608
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home