Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: smiling bouncing smileyRe: Keith Richards Shirts
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 22, 2016 20:30

Gaetzi
Does anyone know the story of how Keith hooked up with the guy who makes those killer Keef shirts (New Zeland, Buenos Aires as goucho, Mexico, etc)? They're fantastic images (although I wish the shirts were better quality) but I'd love to hear the story of how it came to be that Keith started wearing them on stage

Email the designeright and ask. He was a pretty cool dude when I placed my order. We shared a couple emails.

Re: Keith Richards Shirts
Posted by: Freebird1959 ()
Date: April 22, 2016 21:47

I really love this shirt with the edges of the photo faded out. Too bad you can only order this shirt from Argentina and Post & Package is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to expensive!

Date: April 22, 2016 21:57

Freebird1959
I really love this shirt with the edges of the photo faded out. Too bad you can only order this shirt from Argentina and Post & Package is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to expensive!

Hé guys, I can't seem to add a picture. Please help!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-04-22 21:58 by Freebird1959.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: April 22, 2016 22:01

MingSubu
Gaetzi
Does anyone know the story of how Keith hooked up with the guy who makes those killer Keef shirts (New Zeland, Buenos Aires as goucho, Mexico, etc)? They're fantastic images (although I wish the shirts were better quality) but I'd love to hear the story of how it came to be that Keith started wearing them on stage

Email the designeright and ask. He was a pretty cool dude when I placed my order. We shared a couple emails.

He is a cool guy. I wore his Ringo Mountie shirt to a Ringo show and Ringo pointed at me and slapped his chest, which was cool. The designer sent me an email saying that Ringo had told his friend he pointed at me because I was wearing the same shirt he'd worn at a show a few nights earlier.

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: April 22, 2016 22:45

I ordered the Buenos Aires shirt as well as one additional one from him, I did shoot him an email when I got my order confirmation telling him I really dug his work and asked him how he got hooked up w Keith. I never got a reply.. Not a big deal, was just curious.

Date: April 23, 2016 01:37

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1430
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home