Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: periscope
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 02:42

Nikkei
...aaand it's gone again. If they don't stream more than a few seconds this will get more annoying than the little twitter snippets.

it's easy to watch the recorded snippet.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 21, 2015 02:44

That's what made it slightly less annoying

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 21, 2015 02:45

Another two people getting their wristbands and a $20 refund. Not sure how long these clips stay up for?

Date: May 21, 2015 02:46

Beast
Another two people getting their wristbands and a $20 refund. Not sure how long these clips stay up for?

24 hours.
Clearly they are trying to build excitement leading up to the show. I agree it would be odd to stream the whole show, but who knows, something from back stage, or the opening song?

Posted by: alieb ()
Date: May 21, 2015 02:51

She just asked if the blonde lady if she was from IORR!!! so cool!

Date: May 21, 2015 02:52

alieb

i saw that but didn't hear the answer! but yea it was cool to hear IORR

Date: May 21, 2015 02:53

Turner68
alieb

i saw that but didn't hear the answer! but yea it was cool to hear IORR

I think she was so excited she didn't hear the girl ask her that lol

I'm sure we'll find out eventually though

Date: May 21, 2015 03:00

they one of the ticket winners his favorite song on sticky fingers and he said "dead flowers", i took that as a good sign that actual fans were getting tickets...

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:01

These people are so lucky. A flurry of activity coming from Periscope. Hopefully we at least a preview of a few songs. Highly doubt there will be a live feed of the whole show but we can always hope.

Date: May 21, 2015 03:02

Yes, but then he says he's never been to a show before! And a woman before that said her favourite was Brown Sugar. Like she can't hear that any other night lol...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 03:03 by Beast.

Date: May 21, 2015 03:02

Beast
Yes, but then he says he's never been to a show before!

i thought that was cool. there's always room for more stones fans.

Date: May 21, 2015 03:04

jazzbass
These people are so lucky. A flurry of activity coming from Periscope. Hopefully we at least a preview of a few songs. Highly doubt there will be a live feed of the whole show but we can always hope.

These periscopes are making me so excited because it makes me feel like I'm with these people even though i'm sitting in my room on my computer... by the way, if anyone who is going gets on camera give us a shoutout! smiling smiley

Date: May 21, 2015 03:04

Turner68
Beast
Yes, but then he says he's never been to a show before!

i thought that was cool. there's always room for more stones fans.

Yes, you are right!

Posted by: GS1978 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:07

So great to see all the excited fans picking up their tickets and see all the comments from other periscope users.

Glad the Stones are on periscope tonight.
Hope they show a few songs from this historic show.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:08

Definition of insanity: being driven insane by the noises coming from my cellphone, but being unable to turn them off in case next time there's music. grinning smiley

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: May 21, 2015 03:50

I am ready to record btw... If they start doing anything fun, someone shoot me a email/txt/whatever. I am on Google Hangouts... drakehatfield@gmail.com.

I doubt they'll put the whole show up there but wouldn't be surprised to see a few seconds from a few songs throughout the night.

Date: May 21, 2015 03:59

download all you had to download and do not get into anything .I am desperate , I can not see anything , I asked help to my daughter , she's fans stones and one direction but I can not see anything .I want to die ... .sad smiley
EC have no idea how to do ?

thanks
Sergio
Buenos Aires Stones

Date: May 21, 2015 04:01

Drake, Universal Music Australia just said that the show would be streamed via Periscope, although I'm skeptical they mean the whole show...

[twitter.com]

Posted by: GS1978 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:02

buenosairesstones
download all you had to download and do not get into anything .I am desperate , I can not see anything , I asked help to my daughter , she's fans stones and one direction but I can not see anything .I want to die ... .sad smiley
EC have no idea how to do ?

thanks
Sergio
Buenos Aires Stones

you have to "follow" the rolling stones on the app.
you'll receive an alert whenever they're broadcasting

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:32

Ok lots of Sticky Fingers chatter being brought up by the person representing the Stones interviewing fans at the venue. Asking each person what is there favorite song off SF. More and more I think they may do it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:03 by jazzbass.

Date: May 21, 2015 04:35

lol the last two they filmed may or may not have been under the influence of something

Date: May 21, 2015 04:37

Just managed to actually see something. Ridiculous video quality. If that's all, I'm off to bed (3:45AM over here)

Date: May 21, 2015 04:42

I'm sure there will be something for you to see in the morning. The quality has been on the decline. Maybe service is shotty in the area of the lineup.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 21, 2015 04:46

All these fan interviews so far haven't been worth the incipient heart attack brought on by the alert noise . . .

Date: May 21, 2015 04:46

The worst thing is that it's vertical video. You just don't do that.

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: May 21, 2015 05:00

So...is there a way to watch this from a computer? Or will I have to do it on my iPad?

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 21, 2015 05:02

Nikkei
The worst thing is that it's vertical video. You just don't do that.
How have people not figured out the correct way to hold a camera phone by now? Why give away 2/3 of the picture area?

Date: May 21, 2015 05:02

Powerage5
So...is there a way to watch this from a computer? Or will I have to do it on my iPad?

find the link through their twitter feed and you can watch it on your comp. From what I can gather, you can see the streams that are already over on your iPad but not your comp.

Date: May 21, 2015 05:04

I think it might be Charlie's granddaughter broadcasting. She just did one backstage. No stones visible.

Date: May 21, 2015 05:05

Turner68
I think it might be Charlie's granddaughter broadcasting. She just did one backstage. No stones visible.

Yeah I think it is her. I would know who she was right away if she interviewed me, haha.

Edit: What is Charlotte's twitter?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-21 05:07 by alieb.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 2 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1711
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home