Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones in LA?
Posted by: Myteem32 ()
Date: May 1, 2015 05:53

Does anyone know about this?

Re: Stones in LA?
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 1, 2015 05:59

Soon.....not yet

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: May 1, 2015 06:20

They will be there to start rehearsing on Tuesday...
according to what people said that Ronnie said at his interview last night.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: May 1, 2015 06:30

I would not be surprised to see a stone or two at Madison Square Garden for EC's birthday this weekend.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 1, 2015 07:27

DoomandGloom
I would not be surprised to see a stone or two at Madison Square Garden for EC's birthday this weekend.

Hopefully not.
What with all that protesting and rioting going on there. winking smiley
[newyork.cbslocal.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-01 07:28 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: Gfmsoccer ()
Date: May 1, 2015 11:39

Ronnie said he's flying to LA on Tuesday, so they wont start rehearsals until Wednesday or Thursday. I expect they'll rehearse about 10 days. They might go back to Burbank, which they liked last time, or since that covers blown, pick a new secret studio.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: May 1, 2015 18:14

Gfmsoccer
Ronnie said he's flying to LA on Tuesday, so they wont start rehearsals until Wednesday or Thursday. I expect they'll rehearse about 10 days. They might go back to Burbank, which they liked last time, or since that covers blown, pick a new secret studio.

There are no secrets in this town.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: May 1, 2015 18:26

DoomandGloom

Apparantly the 2 May date has been rescheduled to 3 May because it clashes with some sporting event.
Unbelievable...so much for his fans eh.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 1, 2015 18:48

This came up on my FB page, from Classic Rock Magazine, previewing an interview they have with Ronnie next week. At least that’s what I get from the caption. I can’t figure out how to link to it, but it’s a very short clip where he talks about rehearsals in LA and jokes about his hand bothering him. It’s only 15 secs long, so here’s the transcript:

Oh yeah, we’re getting ready to go next week…to rehearse in LA, get ready for the North American leg. I think everything’s going to be great, if my hand gets better. Keith, I won’t be able to play guitar…it will get better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-05-01 19:23 by latebloomer.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 1, 2015 18:57

"I think everything’s going to be great, if my hand gets better. Keith, I won’t be able to play guitar…" - Ronnie

Perhaps/hopefully they will bring back Mick Taylor after all.... eye rolling smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: May 1, 2015 19:11

I wish I could link the video because it clearly shows that Ronnie is joking. He wrings his hand dramatically, then deadpans to the camera his Keith comment.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1546
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home