Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rehersal News?
Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: April 17, 2015 18:58

Have they started?

Re: Rehersal News?
Posted by: Spodlumt ()
Date: April 17, 2015 19:00

yes. They are running thru "Honky Tonk Women" as we speak....

Posted by: RockinJive ()
Date: April 17, 2015 19:05

Keith is still working on the intro to Brown Sugar

Date: April 17, 2015 19:08

And Micks working on news ways to say baby!

BeeBee Baaabeee Beebayyy etc!!!!!!

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: April 17, 2015 19:14

Begining of may in LA according to Keith

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: April 17, 2015 19:22

Spodlumt
yes. They are running thru "Honky Tonk Women" as we speak....

But who is the we that is speaking? And what if people aren't speaking? Is it still then as now or not now?

Posted by: indystonesfan ()
Date: April 17, 2015 19:27

Keith is currently packing his eyeliner and Mick is packing Mr. Blowie winking smiley

Charlie, of course, is busy with his steamer trunks and suits while Ronnie is collecting old brushes for the road.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 17, 2015 20:59

I know that Ronnie flew to the States 2 days ago so maybe they are all gonna get together for rehearsals or maybe some recording.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: April 17, 2015 21:14

Nate
I know that Ronnie flew to the States 2 days ago so maybe they are all gonna get together for rehearsals or maybe some recording.

Nate thumbs up

Ronnie has a stage appearance in London booked on 29th April, but that gives him over ten days to get busy before he has to fly back.

Posted by: indystonesfan ()
Date: April 17, 2015 21:18

Ronnie in the state could be gallery/publication business.
No matter, they'll be ready and remember we don't publicize rehearsal venues so obviously... lest we ruin the vibe.

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: April 17, 2015 21:20

I doubt they've started rehearsing yet. There are other reasons why Ronnie would be in North America.

I'm sincerely hoping/waiting for the definitive word from BV about the name of the city for rehearsals.

I know everyone is becoming anxious........smiling smiley

CE smoking smiley

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: April 17, 2015 22:22

RockinJive
Keith is still working on the intro to Brown Sugar

Nah.....he's working on the intro to 'Start Me Up' without his scarf getting in the way. tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: April 17, 2015 22:51

Cocaine Eyes
I doubt they've started rehearsing yet. There are other reasons why Ronnie would be in North America.

I'm sincerely hoping/waiting for the definitive word from BV about the name of the city for rehearsals.

CE smoking smiley

I, at times, share your frustration(s) with the fact that bv clearly has very valuable information that he "withholds" from the board.

But what seems certain, is that if he shared info that has been provided to him too soon or violated any other instructions or protocol,the information would no longer be provided to him/us.

Criticizing what info he shares or doesn't share with us on club gigs or rehearsals or any other- that whomever is providing it to him doesn't want shared, seems unfair and ungrateful as well. I appreciate what is shared immensely and if this forum was no longer provided or stocked with info it would suck.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 17, 2015 22:54

Just a guess but I'd say rehearsals are likely to be in LA. They all have friends, associates and business people there, plenty of good places to rehearse and hopefully play a small club gig as a dress rehearsal and bv is reportedly flying directly to California and is not likely to miss such a thing.

peace

Date: April 17, 2015 22:57

It wont be in Vancouver...U2 book the arena for a month to rehearse for their summer tour

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: April 18, 2015 00:02

UndercoverLovingcup
It wont be in Vancouver...U2 book the arena for a month to rehearse for their summer tour

A shabby club in downtown Vancouver will do it.
When they were in Paris I discovered they're not exactly picky about this kind of things. As long as the precious gear is guarded 24/7 they can rehearse in an ugly place in the middle of nowhere.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 18, 2015 04:42

Nate

Nate thumbs up

Cocaine Eyes

I think that Ronnie maybe is in USA to promote his Gibson signature guitar:

"Getting ready to present my new guitar with @gibsonguitar"

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-18 07:02 by Cristiano Radtke.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 18, 2015 11:55

MisterDDDD
Cocaine Eyes

CE smoking smiley

I, at times, share your frustration(s) with the fact that bv clearly has very valuable information that he "withholds" from the board.

But what seems certain, is that if he shared info that has been provided to him too soon or violated any other instructions or protocol,the information would no longer be provided to him/us.

Criticizing what info he shares or doesn't share with us on club gigs or rehearsals or any other- that whomever is providing it to him doesn't want shared, seems unfair and ungrateful as well. I appreciate what is shared immensely and if this forum was no longer provided or stocked with info it would suck.

thumbs up

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: April 18, 2015 15:08

Where did I read that Keith said in an interview : "I think by the end of April we'll go down to Los Angeles for a couple of weeks and then take it down to San Diego to work on the stage" ? Was I dreaming ?

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: April 18, 2015 15:28

As mentioned elsewhere Ronnie is in London on April 29th for his book release so rehearsals won't be before then.

Chriseganstar

Satisfied since 1976

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1419
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home