Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Radio Stations
Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: March 31, 2015 18:05

Irix

Special interview with the Rolling Stones at 7pm ET on Q104.3.

[Twitter.com]

"Keith Richards added, "You'll noticed there's no New Yorks or LAs or Chicagos. We wanted to play the heartland."

This is great, it's a shame it can only be listened in US.

Anyway, thanks for posting that, Irix. thumbs up

Posted by: Niek ()
Date: March 31, 2015 18:25

But what did they say?????
Was it live?
Keith and Mick together or apart?
What were the questions?
I am just home from work. I couldn't listen.
I am curious but all I see is the tour dates and locations.
What were they talking about?

(Always took candy from strangers)

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 31, 2015 18:35

Cristiano Radtke

This is great, it's a shame it can only be listened in US.

For outside the United States, try a free anonymous US Proxy Server, e.g. IP 97.77.104.22 Port 3128 with your Browser- or Network settings.

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: March 31, 2015 18:39

Cocaine Eyes
This is very cool. Hubby and I are waiting here. Listening to John Derringer. NOT wearing our "Kenora Dinner Jackets". (Torontonians will get that one!)

smoking smiley

>grinning smiley< Or the Sudbury Tuxedo! Matches well with Greb Kodiaks!winking smiley

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: March 31, 2015 18:48

andrewt
Cocaine Eyes
This is very cool. Hubby and I are waiting here. Listening to John Derringer. NOT wearing our "Kenora Dinner Jackets". (Torontonians will get that one!)

smoking smiley

>grinning smiley< Or the Sudbury Tuxedo! Matches well with Greb Kodiaks!winking smiley

Yes! And the Kenora Dinner Jackets are required attire whilst watching The Housewives Of Kenora.

When Derringer said that (a few months ago) we laughed all day. Still laughing.grinning smiley

Date: March 31, 2015 19:10

Niek

But what did they say????? Was it live? Keith and Mick together or apart? What were the questions? What were they talking about?

Maybe the interview will be re-broadcasted on iHeartradio, 31-Mar-2015, 7pm NYC time.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: March 31, 2015 20:01

Check back tonight for highlights from Jim Kerr's exclusive interview with Mick Jagger and Keith Richards.

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards joined iHeartRadio's Jim Kerr to break the news. "We were re-releasing Sticky Fingers, so were playing around with titles with 'zips' on, " Mick Jagger tells Jim Kerr. "And then I thought... each stadium has a zip code, instead of it being quite on the nose with Sticky Fingers, it was a reference to it, to the actual place we're playing... and numbers are always interesting."

Of the 15 stops, Mick Jagger said, "Many of these places are places we haven't been for a very long time."

Keith Richards added, "You'll noticed there's no New Yorks or LAs or Chicagos. We wanted to play the heartland."

To celebrate the 2015 North American tour, iHeartMedia will host "iHeartRadio Icons: The Rolling Stones Zip Code Tour" tonight. The first of its kind, special one-hour broadcast event will feature a special interview with Mick Jagger and Keith Richards hosted by iHeartRadio's Jim Kerr. This unique event will set the stage for one of 2015’s most anticipated tours, with exclusive live versions of some of the Stones’ most loved songs, including “Jumping Jack Flash,” “Sympathy For the Devil,” “Satisfaction” and “Start Me Up.”

Tickets for The Rolling Stones Zip Code Tour go on sale Monday, April 13th. Head to Rollingstones.Com. for details and be sure to check back at 7pm ET/PT or listen to this station for a special interview with the Rolling

Read more: [www.radio951.com]

Read more: [www.radio951.com]

Date: April 1, 2015 01:30

Don't forget the special interview with the Rolling Stones at 7pm ET on Q104.3.

[Twitter.com]

Date: April 1, 2015 04:43

Irix
Don't forget the special interview with the Rolling Stones at 7pm ET on Q104.3.

I could only listen to some snippets on the link. Does anybody has recorded this interview?

Date: April 1, 2015 12:55

Cristiano Radtke

Does anybody has recorded this interview?

I've done it .... [www.iorr.org] .

Btw a very interesting point at 35m12s - 35m55s .... smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-01 14:35 by Irix.

Date: April 1, 2015 18:21

Thank you very much, Irix! smileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1927
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home