Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 14
Re: Nashville TN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:22

Given up. Even with an Amex Gold card, nothing I'd consider buying.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:23

Guys, use this code for "preferred seating" 18002570770.

I just pulled the trigger on Section A, row 6. Still pulling great seats from all other sections too. Wow.

Date: April 8, 2015 18:34

flacnvinyl

I just pulled the trigger on Section A, row 6. Still pulling great seats from all other sections too. Wow.

How are you managing that? I'm only getting row 23 etc. and now nothing at all.

Date: April 8, 2015 18:46

I am seeing SECE row 27 now, but have seen better and worse popup repeatedly. The seats keep getting released in waves. I have zero clue whether better seats will come back into the available pool, but if you don't see your seats, don't pull the trigger.

There will be FAR more seats available during the general sale on Monday. If I hadn't found great seats, which took roughly 20-30 minutes to find, I would not have purchased anything today.

Date: April 8, 2015 18:56

I've been getting "unable to complete your request" for a while now. But for the last hour, nothing good came up at all--Amex preferred seating, regular Amex, nothing.

Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: April 8, 2015 19:00

I had Drake's experience too. Ran searches for 'preferred seating' on my husband's machine while concurrently running regular Amex presale searches on my laptop.

Threw a bunch of tickets back, but finally lucked up and got third row on the field. Way off to one side (Ronnie's), but I'll take 'em. $368 per.

I have NEVER seen a Nashville Amex presale sell out this fast, so maybe Amex wasn't BSing when they said they were really getting unprecedented volume on this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 19:01 by tnhybrid.

Date: April 8, 2015 19:01

I am still pulling floor sections for preferred seating. Refresh your browser. Ticketmaster does this thing where the start pulling no results after 10-20 'retries'. I think it is an attempt to lockout folks running tons of machines at once.

Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: April 8, 2015 19:06

It's now got me in a "waiting room" style queue ("your wait time is less than 10 minutes." ) Thought I'd see what I could get for some friends. No luck yet.

I gotta say I feel kind of bad for venting about Amex's bad service in Tweets this morning. Their Concierge line has been locked up tight since yesterday. Also, I didn't get anything at all in the 'preferred' search till about 10 minutes into the presale.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 19:07 by tnhybrid.

Date: April 8, 2015 19:21

Not sure if it's worth trying the AXS sale or just waiting for the public sale. There's a limit to how many hours I can spend refreshing a computer screen. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:10

Which state to use if you live in europe?

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:23

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 21:35 by latebloomer.

Posted by: ajduffel83 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:32

I have had really good luck with the Ticketmaster Mobile App lately. I tried it this morning right at 10. The first seats I pulled for Amex Preferred Seating were Section B, Row 27. I bought them and added the parking pass and was done with it. I tried on my PC and could not even get through.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-24 18:51 by ajduffel83.

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: April 8, 2015 21:58

SecF row 30 seat 10 $372 had no problem getting through done clicking for a while gonna get caught up on iorr then continue for Orlando Atlanta and raliegh

Date: April 8, 2015 22:26

flacnvinyl

Got great seats using that code but seems to only work in the US, because when i´m trying to pay i need to select a US state.

Date: April 8, 2015 22:42

We have seats 26 and 27 in the row for Section B. I am curious how many seats are usually in the rows at LP Field? A friend of mine has two extras and I'm trying to figure out which ones are better/closer to the catwalk. If I don't take them I will see if he will let me post them here for someone to get.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-24 18:50 by ajduffel83.

Date: April 8, 2015 22:45

ajduffel83
Our seats are 26 and 27 in our row on the field in Section B. Does anyone know how many seats are usually in the rows at these stadium shows? A friend of mine has two extras and I am trying to figure out which ones are better. I have never seen more than 30 seats in a row, but it is hard to tell. Thanks!

Tell your friend i´m buying those seats face if he can send them to Europesmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 22:46 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Posted by: JagFan ()
Date: April 8, 2015 23:57

I'm still trying to get tix and every time I choose seats and hit the BUY button, it sends me to a page that says they cannot process my request. I pick from listed available seats, but have not gotten through since the sale began at 10:00 am! Has anyone else encountered this problem? Maybe I should try a phone purchase at a later sale.

Date: April 9, 2015 00:16

JagFan
I'm still trying to get tix and every time I choose seats and hit the BUY button, it sends me to a page that says they cannot process my request. I pick from listed available seats, but have not gotten through since the sale began at 10:00 am! Has anyone else encountered this problem? Maybe I should try a phone purchase at a later sale.

I wonder if it is your browser. I am using Chrome and having zero issues.

Date: April 9, 2015 00:36

I eventually decided that when you're 4'11", all stadium seats are crappy seats, so got a crappy seat that I hope to upgrade to a slightly less crappy seat at some point. God, I hate stadiums!

Date: April 9, 2015 02:34

Sold* (Deleted)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-24 18:48 by ajduffel83.

Posted by: Maura94 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 23:35

Got great ticket yesterday in presale. Where to stay? What area is near the stadium and also near good bars and restaurants? As Drake above mentioned pre-game? So excited to see Nashville and of course the Stones!

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: April 9, 2015 23:42

Whooohoooo, finally some good news, never could get thru to Ticketalternative for the Atlanta show so went to Ticketmaster and got 2 tickets for Nashville. It's Section B on the field, row 31. Anyone know of some nice hotels around the stadium? I am thinking about Comfort Inn as it says it's only a mile or so from the stadium. Any info would greatly be appreciated.

Date: April 9, 2015 23:44

ajduffel83
Our seats are 26 and 27 in our row on the field in Section B. Does anyone know how many seats are usually in the rows at these stadium shows? A friend of mine has two extras and I am trying to figure out which ones are better. I have never seen more than 30 seats in a row, but it is hard to tell. Thanks!

I talked to a Ticketmaster customer service lady and I asked her about that the B section since I have tickets and she says in section B there are 30 seats in each row and there are 38 rows in in that section. Hope that helps some.

Date: April 9, 2015 23:59

I'm in section B also row 2 seat 26 or 27. Paid VIP rate so I'm assuming the higher numbers are closer to section C. Anyone know? Where's everyone staying? Let's all ore-game!

Date: April 10, 2015 00:08

Maura94
I'm in section B also row 2 seat 26 or 27. Paid VIP rate so I'm assuming the higher numbers are closer to section C. Anyone know? Where's everyone staying? Let's all ore-game!

Yes, the lower numbers are next to section C, and the lower numbers in C begin at the catwalk--same in reverse for the opposite side (D and E).

Date: April 10, 2015 00:12

So then the higher numbers are next to A which is bad as far as I'm concerned...

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: April 10, 2015 00:14

I have an extra ticket in Section B Row 21 (closer to C than A)

please email mykangaroo@yahoo.com if interested

Date: April 10, 2015 00:21

I was so happy to be in 2nd row I just night them assuming diamond VIP were good seats. Such a fool!!

Date: April 10, 2015 00:23

No, don't say that Maura, 2nd row is incredible good spot to be.

Date: April 10, 2015 00:24

Looks like Nashville's section B will have a good many IORR members, whooohoooo.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1823
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home