Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: April 8, 2015 05:41

6s7s9s
One poster had mentioned a day or so ago that he/she called StubHub to ask if the posted tickets were "in hand" or not and was told StubHub was going to investigate.

Did you receive any reply?
They've been investigating for 5 years.

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: April 8, 2015 06:00

12 hours and Stones tix available!!!

Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: April 8, 2015 07:26

I don't trust StubHub

Posted by: dewlover ()
Date: April 8, 2015 07:29

Some of you folks have got to be kidding... How could you still be here having the same argument about MT Vs Woody more than 5 years on? Give it a bloody rest already, no one cares anyway...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-08 07:29 by dewlover.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 8, 2015 07:34

dewlover
Some of you folks have got to be kidding... How could you still be here having the same argument about MT Vs Woody more than 5 years on? Give it a bloody rest already, no one cares anyway...

True. We've talked about it so long that neither one of them is great anymore.

Date: April 8, 2015 07:38

dewlover
I don't trust StubHub

I LOVE StubHub!! Never been disappointed...great bargains and a time saver...and your purchase is guarenteed if you pay by CC...so nothing is lost and all is gained!!

I use them about twice a month...easyily.

Curious...why dont you trust them?

Posted by: 751st ()
Date: April 8, 2015 07:45

I just saw on stub hub that their listing The Rolling Stones on May 17th at the MGM Grand Garden in Vegas on Sunday May 17th. Is this a fact or confirmed? Would BV or someone weigh in to if this is a fact. Log into stub hub and check for yourself. I'm calling MGM to see if they will confirm this.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: April 8, 2015 07:50

The 2015 Billboard Music Awards occupies the MGM Grand Garden arena on May 17th.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: April 8, 2015 08:35

Maybe the stones will be on the billboard music awards. This would promote
Sticky Fingers and the tour. The time frame is right.

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 10:50

How can someone from Europe manage to get tickets for more than one concert because of shipping problem ? For example if I buy Pittsburgh and I would like to go to Raleigh ?

Thanks for your help

Marylou

Posted by: onlystones ()
Date: April 8, 2015 11:03

just waiting now I have three devices all are enrolled in all possible sights. Have a list of all presale codes. My Amex is ready Bring on the Stones!!!!!

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 8, 2015 11:08

Marylou59
How can someone from Europe manage to get tickets for more than one concert because of shipping problem ? For example if I buy Pittsburgh and I would like to go to Raleigh ?

Thanks for your help

Marylou
Please note that all tickets bought outside of the US can only be picked up at the venue at a WILL CALL Centre. You need to presend an ID and your Credit Card which you used when you purchased the tickets. There is no shipment of tickets outside the US. I did it in 2005 and 2013 and it worked well.

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: April 8, 2015 11:14

Grison
Marylou59

Thanks for your help

Marylou
Please note that all tickets bought outside of the US can only be picked up at the venue at a WILL CALL Centre. You need to presend an ID and your Credit Card which you used when you purchased the tickets. There is no shipment of tickets outside the US. I did it in 2005 and 2013 and it worked well.

Or now we can choose e-ticket.
I never had a shipping problem in US concert.

Posted by: Marylou59 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 11:15

Grison
Marylou59

Thanks for your help

Marylou

Thanks a lot ! This is very helpful as I buy US for the first time.
Marylou

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 8, 2015 11:41

donvis
oldfan
regarding pricing of packages according to an AMEX rep(regarding the Raleigh show): Diamond=$1,749/package(includes 1 ticket
Emerald=$1,249
Sapphire=$949
Ruby= $749
She didn't mention the Gold and Silver.
Number of tickets limit?

For regular people the limit will probably be a handful but if you work for viagogo or stub hub them the the sky's the limit.

Nate thumbs down

Date: April 8, 2015 11:51

a bigger nut
Grison
Marylou59

Thanks for your help

Marylou

Or now we can choose e-ticket.
I never had a shipping problem in US concert.
E Ticket was only possible for ticketmaster Canada and not for the US

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 8, 2015 12:05

makemeburnthecandle
It was cheaper to be in the pit for an arena show.

$1500 wasn't it since pit tickets couldn't be bought "alone"...unless you had access to the "ticket lady" and I think they were $1000 in that case.

They probably thought it wasn't right to have cheapsters only willing to pay £406 for the pit at the O2 ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 8, 2015 12:13

oldfan
regarding pricing of packages according to an AMEX rep(regarding the Raleigh show): Diamond=$1,749/package(includes 1 ticket
Emerald=$1,249
Sapphire=$949
Ruby= $749

Yikes !! Those prices strike me as rather steep ... for bloody stadiums after all !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: April 8, 2015 12:21

gotdablouse
makemeburnthecandle

$1500 wasn't it since pit tickets couldn't be bought "alone"...unless you had access to the "ticket lady" and I think they were $1000 in that case.

They probably thought it wasn't right to have cheapsters only willing to pay £406 for the pit at the O2 ;-)

I think it was 1500$ or more in 2012 and ca 1200$ in 2013. Remember? We did not get the live tamourines :-) That was the discount

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: April 8, 2015 12:32

Grison
E Ticket was only possible for ticketmaster Canada and not for the US

Maybe it got possible very recently.

I bought an e-ticket from ticketmaster.com for another concert last week.smiling smiley

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 8, 2015 12:51

paulywaul
oldfan
Emerald=$1,249
Sapphire=$949
Ruby= $749

Yikes !! Those prices strike me as rather steep ... for bloody stadiums after all !!

Outrageously steep indeed for stadiums of all things.

Posted by: Mr1970 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 13:11

Is there any word on the Pandora pre-sale password?

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 8, 2015 13:28

Grison
gotdablouse
makemeburnthecandle

I think it was 1500$ or more in 2012 and ca 1200$ in 2013. Remember? We did not get the live tamourines :-) That was the discount

I think it might have been the other way around actually...$1500 it was for sure for a VIP Pticket package at the the 2013 US shows because I found it a bit shocking that the pit tickets were no longer sold (so to speak since they were so hard to get) separately except for those with access to the "ticket lady". At the O2 they were £406 and if memory serves $830 for the US shows.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: April 8, 2015 13:58

Marylou59
Grison
Marylou59

Thanks for your help

Marylou

Marylou

For a very small fee ($2,00) you can just print your tickets at home...or at the hotel on show night (why risk loosing them, right?) or whenever at your leisure.

Posted by: haukej ()
Date: April 8, 2015 14:09

I was wwondering about front of stage or pit tickets. last year in london and dusseldorf they were either vip packages or could be bought separately. no word on those tickets for this tour so far. any clues ?

Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: April 8, 2015 14:30

UndercoverLovingcup
Marylou59
Grison
Marylou59

Thanks for your help

Marylou

Marylou

For a very small fee ($2,00) you can just print your tickets at home...or at the hotel on show night (why risk loosing them, right?) or whenever at your leisure.

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Date: April 8, 2015 14:33

MGetzner
UndercoverLovingcup
Marylou59
Grison
Marylou59

Thanks for your help

Marylou

Marylou

[www.ticketmaster.com]

this applies rarely to people who have an INTERNATIONAL Adresse. Believe me it was so gar never possible for any of the shows for the Stones.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: April 8, 2015 14:51

haukej
I was wwondering about front of stage or pit tickets. last year in london and dusseldorf they were either vip packages or could be bought separately. no word on those tickets for this tour so far. any clues ?

No pits. The shows are all seated, except Indy and Quebec. Have a look at the seating charts.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: April 8, 2015 16:03

I need tickets close to the stage, for the Pittsburgh concert.

Bite the bullet and get VIP Packages, or wait for the General Sale? What would my fellow iorrians do?

Posted by: dougingb ()
Date: April 8, 2015 16:07

751st
I just saw on stub hub that their listing The Rolling Stones on May 17th at the MGM Grand Garden in Vegas on Sunday May 17th. Is this a fact or confirmed? Would BV or someone weigh in to if this is a fact. Log into stub hub and check for yourself. I'm calling MGM to see if they will confirm this.

Just took a look at the MGM Grand website-The 2015 Billboard music awards will be there that night.

[www.mgmgrand.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1516171819202122232425...LastNext
Current Page: 20 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1712
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home