Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Do The Stones make you sick?
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 15, 2015 21:02

Make sure that you're someone
Who's Been Sleeping Enough

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: March 15, 2015 22:34

Also be sure to
Drink plenty of fluids from your
Loving cup

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: March 16, 2015 01:26

Nah, they make me feel better. Just got over a bad flu/cold where I didn't even feel like listenin' to anything or anybody for a week. You all know what I'm talkin' 'bout. Now that I'm over it...LET IT ROCK!!!

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: March 19, 2015 09:58

Do they Stones make me sick? Funny you should ask.

They gave me a zit last week.

I am 55 years old & only get a zit (pimple) on my face if I've been under undue stress. It was the biggest zit I've had in like, 35 years. I've been stressing about the upcoming tour. And having insomnia. But it's worth it...so far smiling smiley

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:09

No, but I am hooked on them more than usual these days. Waking up at nights figuring out about tour dates and travel, how to manage a long tour and all of that stuff. When they are in the center of your universe it can get a bit crazy, but it does not hurt really, it is not a disease, just an addiction.

Bjornulf

Posted by: onestep ()
Date: March 19, 2015 12:47

Indeed Bjorn, I want to thank you for all your hard work over the years, and years to come. Without you, and this website, I would have never been able to get so close to the stage, and see so many shows. You see, I have the same addiction.....and hoping to catch some of the tour in North America this time round. It doesn't hurt, you are right, it's a pleasure.

bv
No, but I am hooked on them more than usual these days. Waking up at nights figuring out about tour dates and travel, how to manage a long tour and all of that stuff. When they are in the center of your universe it can get a bit crazy, but it does not hurt really, it is not a disease, just an addiction.

Posted by: bigpond ()
Date: March 19, 2015 13:03

people...I'm, Worried About You...

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1767
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home