Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT - The Eagles
Posted by: jammingedward ()
Date: February 24, 2015 22:03

But my ticket for Saturday's Hanging Rock show is GA Standing! what to do?

Posted by: alhavu1 ()
Date: February 24, 2015 23:24

buffalo7478
I would have zero problem with the 'no standing' rule. There is nothing the Eagles would do in their performance of a song that would inspire me to want to stand.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unless you were standing to LEAVE!

Posted by: Jimmy C ()
Date: February 25, 2015 02:52

I often have to remind myself that the majority of people at a Stones show would be like me attending an Eagles concert. I have just their greatest hits albums, have zero interest in any songs from the last 30 years, and when I did preview their last album on iTunes from almost a decade ago, I thought it was awful and pointless and would be pissed if they played any of that new crap at a show vs. just the hits. Same with some unknown song off any of their earlier albums.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 25, 2015 04:26

buffalo7478
I would have zero problem with the 'no standing' rule. There is nothing the Eagles would do in their performance of a song that would inspire me to want to stand.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously?

You wouldn't get up and leave after wondering how the hell you ended up at an Eagles show?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 25, 2015 04:26

alhavu1
buffalo7478

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unless you were standing to LEAVE!

damn...you beat me to it.

Posted by: birdie ()
Date: March 23, 2015 20:15

melillo
history of the eagles is a great DOC and highly recommended

And so is The Tour. A great show covering most of their career! Best sounding show I have ever seen. Very talented band!

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: March 23, 2015 22:13

I just bought Desperado on vinyl last weekend. Heard side 1 today. Excellent record but great first side. Can't wait to hear the second. It took me a really long time to get into this band but when I did it was really great. They aren't god's gift to music, but boy they were good when they were good. I love their early stuff.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2209
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home