Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Wingless Angels Boxset on sale!!
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: January 11, 2015 21:07

rcfoxy
My Wingless Angels set arrived at my friends place in the USA on Friday....and sadly it has NO wooden box. Not happy about that. Its pretty much false advertising. Im guessing everyones will be delivered without the wooden box.

On the delivery email it does state NO BOX, but I never spotted that on the Amazon page :-(

Is there somewhere where we can complain? Im not after a refund, as its still very nice, I just want the box to complete the set.

Maindefender said the same thing about the box, but I never saw anything about that on amazon,
nor did my confirmation email mention it (nor did the cancellation email, for that matter).
I'm not sure what you mean by the "delivery email", but if they only notified you of the missing box after they'd shipped it,
I'd complain quite vociferously to amazon if I were you.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 12, 2015 01:54

Well, it says box set. I'm guessing the box comes with it. It's on the way.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: January 12, 2015 06:10

That it totally bs. If it doesn't come with the box that defeats the entire purpose of the limited edition label. If mine comes with no box I will be sending it back. I checked my confirmation delivery email from Amazon and no where does it say no box.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 12, 2015 08:40

perhaps everyone's misread the actual item they've listed.

When I read it, it was Boxless Angels Wingset on sale!!.

Now, if it arrives without wings, I would surely complain.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: January 12, 2015 09:28

No where on the Amazon page I was on did it say it was a boxless deluxe box set.

Date: January 12, 2015 10:26

whitem8
No where on the Amazon page I was on did it say it was a boxless deluxe box set.

I presume treaclefing was trying to be funny, but it doesn't go over well when people are rightfully distressed about being ripped off.
Please please do complain to amazon - and I strongly recommend demanding the rightful box before you/we start returning the item.

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: January 12, 2015 10:35

Yeah, I'm expecting mine this week without the box. I noticed order stated WITHOUT BOX in the the order details after order was placed but to my knowledge not beforehand. Even with knowledge I didn't cancel the order when I had the chance.....still a good price? Do I pretend the dog ate the box?...haha

Date: January 12, 2015 10:51

That's so weird - I kept the order confirmation I got and it says nothing about it being sans box.

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: January 12, 2015 22:18

I emailed "Insound" the seller on Amazon. They apologised for having the wrong photo on Amazon and have given me a full refund and said I can keep the product. Not ideal, but still a pretty good outcome.
I guess I still need to keep an eye out for a complete set with a wooden box at a good price....

Cheers
Richard - In Another Land

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 12, 2015 22:23

They apologised for having the wrong photo on Amazon and have given me a full refund and said I can keep the product

HEY well ya's all know what ta do now don't ya's ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: January 12, 2015 22:23

rcfoxy
I emailed "Insound" the seller on Amazon. They apologised for having the wrong photo on Amazon and have given me a full refund and said I can keep the product. Not ideal, but still a pretty good outcome.
I guess I still need to keep an eye out for a complete set with a wooden box at a good price....

Wow, may have to go that route…….

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 13, 2015 15:27

Yep, no box.

Came in a box big enough to have a small couch in. Good grief. The book is considerably bigger than I thought it would be for some reason.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: January 14, 2015 12:15

The box is so you can bury yourself after being dirged to death..............painful....

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: January 14, 2015 21:55

The only boxset I ever bought (ya yas) was "remastered" by my dog the other day.

I didn't even get angry.

C

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1407
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home