Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any infos about the stage?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 26, 2005 02:49

Now being in the last week of June I wonder if there are any news on the stage available. Designing and building a huge stage probably takes a bit of time so does anybody know if the stage is already under construction? I guess it's Mark Fisher again who is responsible for the design. Nothing on his website so far. And who will actually build the damned thing? Wasn't it a Belgian company last time? Does anybody know the name of the company and their website address ?

Re: Any infos about the stage?
Date: June 26, 2005 13:20

It was Stage co from belgium

Date: June 26, 2005 13:22

and they used pieter smit and trans am limited trucks...but transam haven't web page

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 26, 2005 14:28

Then the stage will fit in the forest in Werchter?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-06-26 18:43 by shattered.

Posted by: Sam Spade ()
Date: June 26, 2005 16:46

I would imagine the stage is already designed and built, just no public info about it yet

Posted by: drake ()
Date: June 26, 2005 22:29

I think I've finally figured out how they're going to do the "On Stage" seats... I must say its ingenious, but they're going to build a rollercoaster into the stage. Its a longass coaster, and goes for the entire concert. It basically runs all over the stage and Jagger will probably hop in the front cart and rockout atleast one song while riding the coaster. It will have two giant loops on either side of the stage, I figure the screens will go in there. Oh yeah, and to make more money, there's a feriswheel where the catwalk would be. Sure it obstructs the view for alot of people, but atleast they can fit a few more hundred people "on stage".

Drake

Date: June 27, 2005 06:16

Brilliant Drake, what's the coaster called?????????

Date: June 27, 2005 07:10

I dont know yet. I believe they were initially gonna call it the "Rock n Rollercoaster", but supposedly Aerosmith owns the name to that coaster. Its possible that they might come up with a better name for the coaster but I doubt it. Jagger has been rumored to be working with some "On Tracks" concept. My opinion? I think they'll just deconstruct and reconstruct Aerosmith's "Rock n Rollercoaster" at every stop on the tour. Its probably cheaper than building a new one anyways. (Ponders just how much the front seats of the coaster would sell for on ebay...)

Date: June 27, 2005 07:31

Your serious about this right????????? This is great! Maybe the coaster should be set-up so you are standing up. Then all that beer wouldn't get "upset" if ya know what I meeeen.

Date: June 27, 2005 08:00

Honestly, i'm not too big about the coaster. I think its too much of a gimmick. What they should really do is just make their entire stage a waterpark. Stones fans get to go down waterslides and a 50 by 50 ft wave pool, etc...

The sad thing is I dont think any of it will fit in Columbus. Guess I'll just have to see them on some arena stage. But hopefully Chicago will have it. Soldier Field can fit the coaster AND the waterpark.

Date: June 27, 2005 08:04

I actually think this would work.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1294
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home